Light It Up Blue for World Autism Month
April is Autism Awareness Month and Silko Honda has accepted the challenge to raise funds to support Autism Speaks through their Fundraise Your Way program. We ask that you join our efforts as we bring more hope, awareness and much needed funds for this campaign. Continue reading below and learn how you can help us give back and build awareness together!
Be a Part of the Puzzle Today!
- Join the SilkoCares team and support our fundraising efforts by making a tax-deductible donation online – every little bit helps!
- Purchase a Blue “SilkoCares” Wristband during the month of April for only $5, right here at our dealership. Please visit our Cashier’s Booth to purchase one today! 100% of the proceeds will go towards our fundraising efforts.
- Wear one of our custom created Puzzle Piece Pins proudly. Available in various locations throughout the dealership; pick one up today for free!
- “April is Autism Awareness Month” coloring pages will be available at our Cashier’s Booth for your children to color, while you wait for Service or Sales. Completed coloring pages will be displayed in our showroom All April Month Long!
- Share your support with family & friends and encourage them to be a part of the puzzle along with us!
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram and follow our progress!
Silko Honda in Raynham, MA proudly supports Autism Speaks, and you can too!
What is Autism Speaks?
Autism Speaks is dedicated to promoting solutions, across the spectrum and throughout the lifespan, for the needs of individuals with autism and their families through advocacy and support; increasing understanding and acceptance of autism spectrum disorder; and advancing research into causes and better interventions for autism spectrum disorder and related conditions.
Autism Speaks is enhancing lives today and accelerating a spectrum of solutions for tomorrow.