Silko Honda first opened its doors in 1973 and has been in the Silverleib family for three generations. In 2000, we moved to our present location at 1580 New State Highway, Raynham, MA 02767. As we continue to offer excellent customer service and try to grow our business, our dealership is looking for qualified individuals with a great attitude to join our team. Below you can find our current dealership employment opportunities.
Apply online or in person.
Silko Honda is seeking a full-time Lot Attendant to support our sales and service team. A valid driver’s license and the ability to safely maneuver a vehicle in small and tight areas is required.
- Checking in and moving vehicles as directed by management
- Maintaining a neat and orderly dealership lot
- Pick-up and delivery of vehicles from storage and other dealerships
- Assist with transportation of customers in shuttle
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Assist in snow removal
Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license and good driving history. Aibility to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers, and coworkers in a professional courteous manner.
Silko Honda is looking for lot attendat to start working immediately. Please call 508-880-5500 to schedule an interview time.
Looking for automotive technicians with Honda experience, full time, full benefits, 401k plan, paid vacations, flat rate pay plan. Looking for technicians that are self motivated and eager to work in a fast paced shop. our shop has the latest equipment and it is air conditioned Please send resumes. entry level and experienced would be ideal for this position.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
We have an immediate opportunity for Full/Part-Time Receptionist to join our team.
- Greet customers as soon as they arrive and connect them with appropriate party
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct departments
- Create and manage both digital and hard copy filing systems for the dealership
- Operate computer software, spreadsheets, credit card terminals and check machines
- Collect payments and provide receipts
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer
- High school degree or equivalent is preferred