What Makes the 2016 Honda Accord Exterior Design and Features So Special?
The 2016 Honda Accord exterior design offers features that turn heads all around Raynham and Plymouth. From attractive alloy wheels to stunning LED lighting, the Accord has something to suit every taste. To demonstrate the variety of options available, the experts at Silko Honda have prepared this brief catalog. Use it to pick out the features you like best, then hurry in for your test drive today.
The 2016 Honda Accord’s unibody construction is designed to provide a stiff, sure ride that ensures exceptional handling, but Honda’s advanced engineering doesn’t stop there:
- Broad Wheelbase – The Accord features a 62.8-inch front track and 63.0-inch rear track (LX model) for superior maneuverability, however, at just 72.7-inches wide, the sedan is still compact enough to manage tight city spaces.
- Lightweight – The aluminum hood and lightweight frame help to make the Accord more maneuverable and fuel efficient without sacrificing safety.
- Integrated Antenna – Gone are the days of whip antennas slapping the side of your car in the wind; the integrated rear window antenna and available roof-mounted antenna provide superior range without the hassle.
- Variable Wipers – Variable intermittent windshield wipers are standard with new rain-sensing windshield wipers available on the Touring trim.
- Power Side Mirrors – Power mirrors are standard with select models offering heated mirrors and integrated turn signals for enhanced visibility no matter what the weather.
The sleek 2016 Honda Accord offers drivers attractive styling front and rear with features like body-colored door handles and sensors for a seamless appearance, as well as other amenities that add to the car’s style and functionality, including:
- Lower Air Dam – The Accord’s open lower air dam not only looks good, but helps to direct more fresh air to the engine as well, improving performance and cooling.
- Dual Exhaust Outlets – The dual exhaust ports with chrome tips provide a balanced look and a touch of panache.
- LED Lighting – LED fog lights and taillights with integrated LED light bar add a stylish finish while also making the Accord easier to see at night and in poor weather.
For added style and a touch more personality drivers can add a number of accessories to the Honda that make it uniquely their own:
- Rear Spoiler – The body-colored decklid spoiler adds a touch of style while also improving overall aerodynamics, while the available wing spoiler takes it up another notch.
- Power Moonroof – With the one-touch power moonroof drivers can let in a little sunshine and fresh air for a more enjoyable commute – no matter where it takes you.
- Alloy Wheels – Available 18- or 19-inch alloy wheels add class and individuality to the Accord.
- Visors and Paint Protection – Window visors, front nose guard, paint protectors, splashguards, side molding and more are available to help make the Accord more convenient and to keep it looking newer longer.
See the 2016 Honda Accord Exterior Design and Features Near Raynham and Plymouth
To get a better feel for the 2016 Honda Accord exterior design and features and how it can enhance your Raynham and Plymouth commute, contact Silko Honda at 508-880-5500 or visit us in person at 1580 New State Highway in Raynham, MA today.