What’s So Special About the 2016 Honda Accord Interior Design and Features?
The 2016 Honda Accord brings casual elegance in their interior design and upscale features, something that Raynham and Plymouth drivers have enjoyed for years. To illustrate the Accord’s appeal, we’ve created this brief catalog of the most popular features, appointments, and accessories available to Silko Honda buyers. We think it’s clear why the Accord continues to be one of the most popular cars we offer.
Interior Technology Features
The Accord is equipped with ample technology to connect drivers to the content that matters to them quickly and conveniently:
- Smartphone Connectivity – Connect a compatible iPhone and make use of Siri Eyes free and Apple CarPlay or use the vehicle’s Bluetooth connection, to get access to the Android Auto. Then enjoy calling, texting and music using the convenient steering wheel-mounted interface that also controls cruise and audio.
- Honda Navigation – The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation system offers real-time traffic and can be accessed using voice commands for truly hands-free convenience.
- HondaLink – The 7-inch touchscreen (upgradable to 8-inch) interface gives drivers access to music and calling, as well as the HondaLink system which can schedule maintenance appointments and more.
A Luxurious Interior Design
Standard features like dual-zone automatic climate control and options like leather-faced seating make the Accord a sumptuous way to spend the daily commute, but Honda’s design sense doesn’t stop there:
- Split Rear Seats – The 60/40 folding rear seats make it easy to carry passengers and large parcels by providing easy access to the rear trunk in the Sport trim and above.
- Power Heated Comfort – Drivers can opt for power-adjustable heated seats with driver memory to store the preferences of up to two drivers, and keep them cozy and comfortable in cold weather. Optional heated rear outboard seats for are also available.
- Premium Audio – An optional 360-watt 7-speaker performance audio system offers access to HD radio, SiriusXM, Pandora and more, as well as an available 8-inch color touchscreen interface.
- Remote Access – The Accord offers a standard security system with remote entry and trunk release that makes it easy to get into the vehicle quickly and get on the road.
A Long List of Accessories
In addition to floor mats, paint protection, and custom touches, the Honda Accord can be equipped with personal accessories to make the vehicle more convenient:
- HomeLink Remote – For extra convenience and security, drivers of the EX trim and above can add the HomeLink rearview mirror-mounted remote control that can manage up to three devices, such as gates and garage doors, from the front seat of the car.
- One-Touch Moonroof – Enjoy the weather rain or shine with the one-touch power moonroof. For extra convenience, drivers can add a wind deflector and let fresh air into the cabin, even if it’s a little wet outside.
- Remote Start – For extra convenience during hot or cold weather, drivers can choose the remote start system and stay inside while the Accord warms up.
Explore the 2016 Honda Accord Interior Design and Features Near Raynham and Plymouth
Contact Silko Honda at 508-880-5500 to schedule a test-drive of the 2016 Honda Accord, and see how the attractive interior design and features fit into your Raynham or Plymouth commute. To see it in person, visit us at 1580 New State Highway in Raynham, MA today.