2016 Honda HR-V Trims
The 2016 Honda HR-V is a compact crossover whose trims delight Raynham and Plymouth drivers with impressive efficiency, attractive cargo space, and multiple seating configurations that provide space for five adults or gear for a weekend away. If you’ve been considering one of these capable vehicles, but need a little help deciding on the right one for your needs, allow our experts to help. We’ve assembled a detailed catalog of information about each trim to make the selection process a snap. Look it over, then stop by Silko Honda to take your favorite out for a spin today.
2016 Honda HR-V LX
The LX trim may be the base, but it’s anything but ordinary. With a potent, fuel-efficient engine, exceptional safety and convenience features, access to upscale technology, and a base price of just $19,215 MSRP, the HR-V LX starts things off on the right foot:
- Performance – The HR-V LX is powered by a 16-valve in-line 4-cylinder powerplant mated to either a 6-speed manual or Continuously Variable Automatic Transmission (CVT) that allows it to generate as much as 141 hp and 127 lb.-ft. of peak torque. In recent EPA testing, this engine delivered 28 mpg/city and 35 mpg/highway** when mated to the 2WD drivetrain, and up to 27 mpg/city and 32 mpg/highway** when paired with the AWD system.
- Advanced Safety – Every Honda HR-V comes equipped with the multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, as well as features like Vehicle Stability Assist, traction control, ABS, Electronic Brake Distribution, and Brake Assist. Drivers can also look forward to the protection of Honda’s ACE body structure engineering, advanced airbags which include dual-stage front airbags and side curtain airbags with rollover sensor, and childproof rear safety locks.
- Exterior Appointments – Remote entry, a standard security system, LED brake lights, a body-colored roofline spoiler, intermittent windshield wipers, and powered side mirrors are all standard equipment that help to enhance safety and styling for the HR-V.
- Interior Convenience – Power windows, multifunction steering wheel with cruise, calling and audio controls, air conditioning, height-adjustable driver’s seat, and convenient 60/40 folding rear “magic” seat are all a standard part of the HR-V interior package, virtually guaranteeing a comfortable ride.
- Technology – Bluetooth connectivity for music streaming and hands-free calling are standard and can be connected to the 4-speaker audio system with 5-inch in-dash color LCD screen for handy access to calling and music information. Drivers also gain the new speed-sensitive volume control which automatically adjusts to cancel out road noise, as well as MP3 playback, and the handy Radio Data Systems so they’ll always know exactly what’s playing.
2016 Honda HR-V EX
The EX trim continues to build on the stellar offerings presented in the LX model, and adds a few new enhancements, too:
- Added Security – The EX trim gains access to features like dynamic guidelines to make the rearview camera even more convenient. Drivers also gain access to heated side mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators, fog lights, and variable intermittent windshield wipers for superior visibility no matter what the weather.
- Extra Convenience – Smart entry and pushbutton start also become standard features, as does the Honda LaneWatch system and intuitive automatic climate control. Drivers even gain standard heated front seats for a cozy place to spend the cold winter commute.
- Advanced Technology – The HondaLink Next Generation system with access to SMS text messaging, Pandora compatibility, and 6-speaker audio system with 7-inch electrostatic touchscreen interface, and customizable feature settings allow drivers easy access to the content they want as well as improved sound.
2016 Honda HR-V EX-L
The EX-L trims is available exclusively with the CVT automatic transmission and either the 2WD or AWD system, and delivers some exciting additions that include:
- Custom Amenities – Like the EX, the EX-L trim features a one-touch power moonroof with tilt, as well as rear privacy glass, but Honda also adds roof rails for convenient cargo loading, as well as a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, leather-trimmed seats, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror.
- Navigation – The EX-L trim is fitted with the Honda satellite-linked navigation system which can be accessed via the convenient steering wheel mounted controls, 7-inch touchscreen display, or through exclusive voice controls for real-time HD traffic and customizable features.
- Performance Audio – The advanced audio system on the EX-L features access to HD radio, as well as the SiriusXM satellite radio system, which provides drivers with hundreds of commercial-free stations from across the globe.
Find the Ideal 2016 Honda HR-V Trim Near Raynham and Plymouth
Find the perfect 2016 Honda HR-V trim at your premier Raynham and Plymouth Honda authority. Contact Silko Honda at 508-880-5500 or explore our inventory at 1580 New State Highway in Raynham, MA today.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $900.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
**Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.