The 2017 Honda Accord Sedan Trims
If you’ve been considering one of the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan trims, you’re in luck. Honda offers Raynham and Plymouth drivers seven attractive, well-equipped trims to choose from and a variety of useful configurations to make the daily commute something to look forward to. Read on to explore the models available now at Silko Honda, then stop in for a test-drive of your favorite today.
The base LX sets the foundation for the other trims with a number of attractive features that include:
- Performance – The LX is powered by the 2.4L inline 4-cylinder engine paired to either the 6-speed manual or CVT automatic transmissions to produce 185 hp and 181 lb.-ft. of torque. In EPA testing, this motor returned up to 27 mpg/city and 36 mpg/highway fuel efficiency*.
- Convenience – The LX delivers all of the basic amenities one would expect from an Accord, including a multifunction steering wheel with access to calling, audio, and cruise controls, power windows and doors, dual-zone automatic climate control, folding rear seatback, and more.
The Sport trim builds on the basic features offered in the LX trim, and adds a few unique options of its own:
- Performance – The 4-cylinder engine offers slightly more horsepower for a total of 189 hp and 182 lb.-ft. of torque. This more powerful motor is mated to features like a front shock tower bar for better handling while additional options like 19-inch alloy wheels, body-colored decklid spoiler and side sills enhance exterior appearance.
- Comfort – Inside drivers can look forward to the addition of a leather-wrapped steering wheel, aluminum sport pedals, 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support, and 60/40 folding rear seat.
Sport Special Edition
The Sport Special Edition takes the features from the Sport trim, and adds a few upgrades that include:
- Upgraded Exterior – In addition to the Vehicle Stability Assist, Traction Control, and ABS, drivers gain access to standard LED daytime running lamps for improved visibility and driving safety. Other features like dual exhaust and LED fog lights are also standard.
- Plush Interior – Leather-trimmed heated front seats are standard, as is the special edition badging and the 4-speaker audio system with Bluetooth hands-free link for easy calling and music streaming, which prior trims also enjoy.
The EX trim delivers many of the same features enjoyed on the LX trim, and introduces a few new amenities as well:
- Advanced Audio – The EX trim offers the 6-speaker 160-watt audio system paired with the standard speed-sensitive volume control and access to Pandora, SMS text messaging, and 8-inch color touchscreen interface with windows media playback capability.
- Upgraded Amenities – Exterior heated power mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators are standard and are paired with conveniences like Smart Entry, one-touch power moonroof, pushbutton start, HomeLink universal remote control, access to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and more.
The EX-L runs with the features introduced in the EX trim, and adds a few more comfort classics drivers are sure to appreciate:
- Convenience – Remote engine start is standard as is the Honda LaneWatch system which also comes on the EX trim. Drivers also gain an automatic dimming rearview mirror, driver’s seat with 2-position memory, and power-adjustable front passenger’s seat.
- Sound System – The EX-L takes the Accord’s impressive sound system and upgrades it to the 360-watt 7-speaker audio system with subwoofer which seamlessly integrates into the available onboard infotainment system.
The EX-L V6 blends the features of the EX-L trim with a more potent powerplant and some exclusive options of its own:
- V6 Engine – The EX-L V6 is powered by the 3.5L V6 engine with multi-port fuel injection and variable cylinder management paired with the 6-speed automatic transmission to produce as much as 278 hp and up to 252 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
- New Options – Like the EX-L trim, drivers can opt for additional amenities such as navigation and Honda Sensing, as well as driver assist features like Lane Keep Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, and others.
The Touring is the pinnacle of Accord luxury, offering as standard features many amenities that only came as options on lower trims, including:
- Advanced Safety – Collision Mitigating Braking, and Road Departure Mitigation are standard, as is Lane Keeping Assist, and Adaptive Cruise Control. Rain-sensing windshield wipers, and automatic high-beam headlamp control for enhanced safety and additional convenience.
- Upgraded Tech – Drivers gain standard navigation with innovative Honda satellite-linked features that provide turn-by-turn directions, voice recognition, HD digital traffic, and Song by Voice for easy access to the driver’s music library.
Test-drive the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan Trims Today Near Raynham and Plymouth at Silko Honda
Explore any of the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan trims and see how they fit into your Raynham and Plymouth commute, contact Silko Honda at 508-880-5500 or come to 1580 New State Highway in Raynham, MA.
*Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.