2017 Honda Ridgeline Trims
The 2017 Honda Ridgeline trims offer Raynham and Plymouth shoppers innovative design, advanced engineering, and exclusive features that have made the midsized truck a fan favorite. Learn what the different models have to offer, then stop by Silko Honda and take one out for a spin today.
2017 Honda Ridgeline RT
The base trim of the 2017 Honda Ridgeline offers drivers potent performance and plenty of appealing features that include:
- Performance – Every trim is powered by the 3.5L V-6 powerplant with 6-speed automatic transmission that puts out 280 hp and 262 lb.-ft. of torque and EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of up to 19 mpg/city and 26 mpg/highway*.
- Convenience – Standard air conditioning, pushbutton start, power windows, doors and tailgate locks, and cruise control deliver the comfort and convenience drivers demand while the 60/40 flip-up rear seats with storage keep gear at hand.
- Technology – Bluetooth connectivity makes it easy to connect to a compatible smartphone and access music and calling while the speed sensitive volume control adjusts the sound automatically.
- Safety – The Ridgeline offers a full suite of airbags, Vehicle Stability Assist, ABS, Electronic Brake Distribution, Brake Assist, multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, and Honda’s ACE body structure for superior passenger protection.
- Capability – The Ridgeline features cleats with a capacity of up to 350 pounds and a 2WD payload of 1,465 pounds. Drivers who go with the AWD unit see payload boosted to 1,584 pounds and towing capacity jumps from 2,500 pounds to 5,000 pounds.
- Multifunction Truck Bed – The Ridgeline is the only vehicle on the market to offer a dual-action tailgate and a lockable water-tight in-bed multipurpose trunk.
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTS
The Ridgeline RTS builds upon the features offered on the base model with a few exciting upgrades:
- Remote Start – The RTS offers standard remote start, allowing drivers to warm up the vehicle without braving the elements first.
- Climate Control – For equal comfort no matter which seat they’re in, the RTS offers tri-zone automatic climate control with humidity control and air filtration, ensuring you and your passengers are always comfortable.
- Homelink – The standard HomeLink Remote system allows drivers to control up to three devices, like gates and garage doors with the touch of a button.
2017 Honda Ridgeline Sport
The Ridgeline’s Sport Trim adds additional features drivers are sure to love, like:
- Alloy Wheels – The Sport gains a tough, capable look with 18-inch gray-painted alloy wheels and all-season tires.
- Black Trim – For a touch of style, the Sport trim loses the standard trim for the black painted trim for a more distinctive look.
- Sport Badging – Honda adds the exclusive “Sport” badging to the Sport trim, adding to the unique appearance of the capable truck.
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL
The RTL offers upscale amenities that add to the overall comfort of the daily commute:
- Soft-Touch Materials – The RTL gets a major upgrade with a leather-trimmed interior, which includes a leather-wrapped steering wheel and seats.
- Heated Seats – Heated, 10-way power adjustable front seats with power lumbar and 2-driver memory allow drivers to customize their perch front passengers even gain 4-way power-adjustable seats.
- Acoustic Windshield – Additional sound dampening on the front windscreen gives the RTL a quieter, more serene cabin.
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-T
The RTL-T continues the Ridgeline’s ascent with added tech and an improved driver interface:
- Enhanced Safety – Honda LaneWatch is standard as is auto-dimming rearview mirror, hands-free SMS text messaging, and rearview camera system with dynamic guidelines.
- Technology – HondaLink becomes standard, as does access to Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, SiriusXM, HD Radio, and access to Pandora. Passengers also gain more powerful charging ports for higher-draw electronics.
- Performance Audio – The audio system gets an upgrade, with a 225W 7-speaker audio system and 8-inch electrostatic touchscreen interface standard issue.
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
The RTL-E adds more dynamic features and advanced safety:
- Navigation – The RTL-E gains Honda’s satellite-linked navigation system with turn-by-turn directions, voice recognition, and song-by-voice system for effortless travel.
- Advanced Safety – Collision Mitigating Braking, Road Departure Systems, Forward Collision Warning, and Lane Departure Warning all become standard as do the dual power heated exterior mirrors with memory.
- AWD Standard – The RTL-E is the first trim to offer AWD and a heavy-duty transmission cooler as standard features for better performance on every road.
- Truck Bed Audio – A 540W, 8-speaker premium audio system with in-bed speakers becomes class-leading standard equipment.
- Driver Assist – Driver-assist features like Lane Keeping Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross-Traffic Monitoring provide effective obstacle avoidance.
- Convenience – The RTL-E gains a one-touch power moonroof, power sliding rear window, body-colored parking sensors, auto-off headlamps, and 150-watt truck bed outlet as well.
2017 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition
The Black Edition offers most of the same upscale features that the RTL-E is equipped with and wraps them in a stylish black package with blacked-out exterior trim, black alloy wheels, red ambient lighting, and sleek gloss black door handles to complete the look.
Check Out the 2017 Honda Ridgeline Trims Now Available in Raynham and Plymouth
To test-drive any of the 2017 Honda Ridgeline trims available to Raynham and Plymouth drivers, contact Silko Honda at (508) 880-5500 or visit us at 1580 New State Highway in Raynham.
* Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors