What Are the 2019 Honda CR-V Configurations?
The 2019 Honda CR-V configurations prove this compact SUV is both capable and comfortable. Shoppers can enjoy two engines options, a continuously variable transmission (CVT), and a 1,500-pound towing capacity, in addition to the unique features each model offers. Compare popular trims like the LX vs. EX, as well as more top-tier options below!
The 2019 Honda CR-V LX starts at an MSRP of $24,350* and a includes a bevy of standard features:
- CVT with Sport Mode
- 2.4L 4-cylinder engine
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Fold-flat 60/40-split-folding rear seats
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Available Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System (available on all trims)
Pick a level-up from the base trim, and you will get the EX configuration for an MSRP of $27,250*. At this price point, Fall River drivers can enjoy amenities such as:
- 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- Honda Sensing
- 7-inch display audio touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
If you have a focus on interior comfort, then the EX-L delivers the niceties you want for a starting MSRP of $29,750*. Relax behind the wheel with:
- Leather-trimmed interior
- Power-adjustable seating
- Two-position memory driver’s seat
- Heated, body-colored power side mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System
For an MSRP of $32,750*, buyers can enjoy the top tier Honda CR-V Touring configuration. This trim includes just about everything Fall River families could want, such as:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System
- LED headlights with auto-on/off
- Hands-free access power tailgate
- Roof rails
- Dual-chrome exhaust finishers
- 9-speaker, 330-watt premium audio system
Explore the Honda CR-V Trim Levels at Silko Honda!
The 2019 Honda CR-V configurations come with a selection of features and colors for drivers to customize their vehicle. Learn more about the CR-V safety and performance with a trip from Dartmouth to our dealership in Raynham. Stop by today to learn more!
More fromm Silko Honda
AWD SUV – your next summer vehicle? We think YES! Most people think AWD SUV- that’s a great winter driving vehicle but its also a top choice for summer cruising. Warmer weather means a lot more time spent in your vehicle, to and from the beach, road trips with the family, camping etc. The 2017-2018…
5 Best Spring Getaways you can drive to- in your 2018 Honda CR-V Nothing is more refreshing than taking a nice weekend getaway in the Spring – temperatures are slowly rising, flowers are blossoming, and people are coming out of hibernation after spending the cold winter months indoors. Grab the kids, pack your 2018 Honda…
They’re baaaa-aaaack! Potholes! Potholes are holes in the roadway that vary in size and shape. They are caused by the expansion and contraction of water after it enters the ground under the pavement. When water freezes, it expands, breaking up the pavement. This broken pavement leaves a big hole in the road. To report a…
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,045.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.