2019 Honda Pilot MPG
The 2019 Honda Pilot earns a fuel efficient mpg that varies depending on the drivetrain and transmission combination you choose. Topped by a gas tank that holds 19.5 gallons, you’ll experience fewer stops at the gas station and more time on the Taunton roads. Learn more about your options and the fuel economy you can achieve with the Pilot at Silko Honda.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
Featuring a brawny 3.5L V6 engine, the Honda Pilot provides 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque for Fall River drivers. The Pilot also provides efficient EPA estimates depending on which configuration you choose:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Pilot technology features innovative systems and wireless connectivity to further enhance the capable fuel efficiency of the 2019 Honda Pilot:
- HondaLink – This feature lets you stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more — whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – These systems help boost the performance of your Pilot during less than perfect road conditions.
Check out the new Honda Pilot in person at Silko Honda to learn more about its features and performance. We have plenty of models to choose from so you can find a Pilot with the features and fuel economy you want!
More From Silko Honda
Why is my TPMS light on? We hear this question quite often after the temperature drops significantly. Big changes between high and low temperatures that typically happen in the fall can trigger your TPMS light (cutaway tire with an exclamation point) because tire pressure declines when the temperature falls. As a result, the TPMS light…
The Honda Civic has long been a staple of the Brockton roads for its fuel-efficient performance and versatile design, but the 2020 Honda Civic interior elevates your driving experience to soaring new heights. Whether you’re searching for high-tech features for your Taunton commute, or premium safety features to keep your family secure in Fall River, the…
The iconic Honda Accord design is unmistakable when driving through the streets of Raynham with it’s sleek and functional exterior. But the comfort, safety, and connectivity of the new 2020 Honda Accord interior can only be fully experienced when you contact us here at Silko Honda near Brockton and test drive this high-performance model. The…
At Silko Honda, we are proud to be able to offer a wide range of Honda Certified Pre-Owned vehicles to our Brockton and Taunton drivers. The Honda Certified Pre-Owned Programs offer a substantial number of advantages over buying just any old used car or buying a used Honda from a private seller. If you’ve…
The 2019 Honda Pilot earns a fuel efficient mpg that varies depending on the drivetrain and transmission combination you choose. Topped by a gas tank that holds 19.5 gallons, you’ll experience fewer stops at the gas station and more time on the Taunton roads. Learn more about your options and the fuel economy you can…