2019 Honda Pilot MPG
The 2019 Honda Pilot earns a fuel efficient mpg that varies depending on the drivetrain and transmission combination you choose. Topped by a gas tank that holds 19.5 gallons, you’ll experience fewer stops at the gas station and more time on the Taunton roads. Learn more about your options and the fuel economy you can achieve with the Pilot at Silko Honda.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
Featuring a brawny 3.5L V6 engine, the Honda Pilot provides 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque for Fall River drivers. The Pilot also provides efficient EPA estimates depending on which configuration you choose:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Pilot technology features innovative systems and wireless connectivity to further enhance the capable fuel efficiency of the 2019 Honda Pilot:
- HondaLink – This feature lets you stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more — whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – These systems help boost the performance of your Pilot during less than perfect road conditions.
Check out the new Honda Pilot in person at Silko Honda to learn more about its features and performance. We have plenty of models to choose from so you can find a Pilot with the features and fuel economy you want!
More From Silko Honda
The sporty Honda Passport has had reviewers and Brockton drivers taking notice all year. This versatile SUV has all the features to help you out, whether you’re on-the-go in Taunton or hitting the road cross-country. The Passport is shorter and more agile than the 3-row Pilot, yet provides an incredible amount of interior space for…
For any Brockton family, nothing is more important than peace of mind while running errands or taking an off-road adventure. Many drivers know the 2020 Honda CR-V for its exceptional efficiency, range of advanced comfort features, and sleek design– but did you know that its safety features and engineering are second-to-none? With the 2020 Honda…
Drivers from Brockton to Taunton are gravitating toward the 2020 Honda HR-V when they are looking for a versatile and fun-to-drive compact crossover. Even better, there are a plethora of AWD Honda HR-V configurations that allow drivers to really make this vehicle their own. With five different HR-V trim levels to choose from, you’ll be…
The Honda Pilot is redefining what a sport utility vehicle is for Raynham families just like yours. From the noteworthy Honda Pilot design—both interior and exterior—to innovative connectivity, convenience, and comfort features, your drives throughout Brockton in this model will undoubtedly be elevated. Read on below to discover more about what makes the 2020 Honda…
As Kelley Blue Book’s 2020 Best Buy Compact SUV*, the 2020 Honda CR-V ticks a lot of boxes on compact SUV shoppers’ wishlists: like the 190hp turbocharged engine and the standard Honda Sensing® driver assist technologies suite. When it comes to passenger and cargo space, the 2020 CR-V may surprise you with its roomy interior….