2019 Honda Pilot MPG
The 2019 Honda Pilot earns a fuel efficient mpg that varies depending on the drivetrain and transmission combination you choose. Topped by a gas tank that holds 19.5 gallons, you’ll experience fewer stops at the gas station and more time on the Taunton roads. Learn more about your options and the fuel economy you can achieve with the Pilot at Silko Honda.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
Featuring a brawny 3.5L V6 engine, the Honda Pilot provides 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque for Fall River drivers. The Pilot also provides efficient EPA estimates depending on which configuration you choose:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Pilot technology features innovative systems and wireless connectivity to further enhance the capable fuel efficiency of the 2019 Honda Pilot:
- HondaLink – This feature lets you stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more — whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – These systems help boost the performance of your Pilot during less than perfect road conditions.
Check out the new Honda Pilot in person at Silko Honda to learn more about its features and performance. We have plenty of models to choose from so you can find a Pilot with the features and fuel economy you want!
More From Silko Honda
As Kelley Blue Book’s 2020 Best Buy Compact SUV*, the 2020 Honda CR-V ticks a lot of boxes on compact SUV shoppers’ wishlists: like the 190hp turbocharged engine and the standard Honda Sensing® driver assist technologies suite. When it comes to passenger and cargo space, the 2020 CR-V may surprise you with its roomy interior….
Across the lineup, the 2020 Honda Pilot configurations provide Brockton drivers with everything they need, from potent power and a spacious interior to high-tech features and advanced safety. As you move through the list of Honda Pilot trim levels, they only become more equipped to handle your Taunton-area driving demands. Find out what each 2020…
The new 2020 Honda Odyssey Interior has the features to satisfy any driver and all their passengers. Loaded with the latest tech, convenience, and comfort features, the Honda Odyssey interior is perfect for taking the kids to practice in Brockton or for setting out on your next road trip in comfort and style. Learn more…
If you need a sleek and stylish SUV that doesn’t sacrifice on efficiency or performance, the 2020 Honda Pilot was built for you. The Honda Pilot cargo space allows drivers to bring all their family, friends, and gear along for their Brockton adventures! Learn more about the Honda Pilot dimensions and cargo space in our…
Why is my TPMS light on? We hear this question quite often after the temperature drops significantly. Big changes between high and low temperatures that typically happen in the fall can trigger your TPMS light (cutaway tire with an exclamation point) because tire pressure declines when the temperature falls. As a result, the TPMS light…