2019 Honda Pilot MPG
The 2019 Honda Pilot earns a fuel efficient mpg that varies depending on the drivetrain and transmission combination you choose. Topped by a gas tank that holds 19.5 gallons, you’ll experience fewer stops at the gas station and more time on the Taunton roads. Learn more about your options and the fuel economy you can achieve with the Pilot at Silko Honda.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
Featuring a brawny 3.5L V6 engine, the Honda Pilot provides 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque for Fall River drivers. The Pilot also provides efficient EPA estimates depending on which configuration you choose:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Pilot technology features innovative systems and wireless connectivity to further enhance the capable fuel efficiency of the 2019 Honda Pilot:
- HondaLink – This feature lets you stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more — whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – These systems help boost the performance of your Pilot during less than perfect road conditions.
Check out the new Honda Pilot in person at Silko Honda to learn more about its features and performance. We have plenty of models to choose from so you can find a Pilot with the features and fuel economy you want!
More From Silko Honda
At Silko Honda, we are proud to be able to offer a wide range of Honda Certified Pre-Owned vehicles to our Brockton and Taunton drivers. The Honda Certified Pre-Owned Programs offer a substantial number of advantages over buying just any old used car or buying a used Honda from a private seller. If you’ve…
The 2019 Honda Pilot earns a fuel efficient mpg that varies depending on the drivetrain and transmission combination you choose. Topped by a gas tank that holds 19.5 gallons, you’ll experience fewer stops at the gas station and more time on the Taunton roads. Learn more about your options and the fuel economy you can…
The 2019 Honda CR-V makes its presence known on the Raynham streets with its sleek and stylish exterior, but what lies within the 2019 Honda CR-V interior? Spacious design and premium amenities can be found onboard the latest model. Silko Honda is ready to share our favorite features within the Honda CR-V interior below! New CR-V…
The2019 Honda HR-V interiordelivers the relaxing, roomy, and hi-tech interior you want so you can enjoy your trips from Brockton to Fall River more. Before you make a decision when purchasing your next SUV, browse the interior features of the HR-V with Silko Honda, and see what makes this subcompact SUV stand out among its peers! New…
At Silko Honda, we understand that a well-maintained vehicle is essential for rideshare drivers such as Uber and Lyft. If you drive for a rideshare service, you rack up a lot of miles, that means extra wear and tear on your vehicle. Keep your vehicle running like new by servicing your vehicle at Silko Honda….