2019 Honda Pilot Safety
The 2019 Honda Pilot has won the hearts of drivers from Taunton and beyond thanks to its variety of safety features such as Honda Sensing. Take the trip from Taunton to Silko Honda to see it for yourself!
Honda Pilot Safety Ratings
The new Honda Pilot comes with a variety of features such as ABS, traction control, and more to keep drivers and passengers alike safe no matter where your adventures take you. Additionally, it comes with a variety of features including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™) – When there’s the potential for a frontal collision, this features will help your Pilot brake to avoid it.
- Road Departure Migitation System (RDM) – Using sensors in the rearview mirror, this system can detect if you’re about to leave your lane and provide steering and braking assistance to keep you where you need to be.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) – Maintain a set speed while on Brockton streets and keep a safe set distance from a vehicle in front of you.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) – This feature adjusts steering to keep you and your Pilot within the lane markings.
Advanced technology envelops the Pilot technology interface with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration and much more including:
- 8-inch Display Audio touch-screen
- Wireless phone charger
- Available Honda Satelite-Linked Navigation System™
- HondaLinkⓇ, Mobile Hotspot
- Rear entertainment system
- Safety suite with a Cross Traffic Monitor
- Blind spot information system
- Rear view camera
With all of these features and more, you can stay updated, entertained, and safe navigating any Brockton road. Learn more about the Honda Pilot interior technology by test driving one for yourself today!
Drive Safer in the New Pilot
When you’re ready to get behind the wheel of the new Honda Pilot, or you’re looking for more Pilot safety ratings or fuel economy, make the trip to Silko Honda. You can learn how the Pilot compares to the Highlander, and explore its features in person. Schedule a test drive today or contact us with any questions.
More About Honda Pilot Features
The 2019 Honda Pilot earns a fuel efficient mpg that varies depending on the drivetrain and transmission combination you choose. Topped by a gas tank that holds 19.5 gallons, you’ll experience fewer stops at the gas station and more time on the Taunton roads. Learn more about your options and the fuel economy you can…
The 2019 Honda Pilot configurations are: LX, EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite. Each trim level has something unique to offer Brockton drivers, but they also increase in performance, exterior, interior, and cargo features. Equipped with a V6 engine, offering notable fuel economy, and sporting available rear-entertainment, the new Honda Pilot delivers plenty for Taunton drivers to…
The 2019 Honda Pilot has won the hearts of drivers from Taunton and beyond thanks to its variety of safety features such as Honda Sensing. Take the trip from Taunton to Silko Honda to see it for yourself! Learn More New Honda Pilot Honda Pilot Safety Ratings The new Honda Pilot comes with a variety of…
Taunton drivers looking for a reliable, safe, and modern Honda SUV need look no further than the 2019 Honda Pilot. New for 2019, it now comes with new comfort and entertainment features, making it a great family choice for Fall River drivers. Stop by Silko Honda today to see for yourself why the 2019 Honda Pilot may…
The 2019 Honda Pilot SUV, when equipped with 2WD, can tow up to 3,500 pounds. However, when equipped with Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System, the new Pilot can tow as much as 5,000 pounds. Thanks to its 280 hp V6 engine, the Pilot is ready to take on any challenge the Taunton roads may…