What Are the 2021 Honda Civic MPG Ratings?
If you are looking for a well-equipped colorful sedan that is also efficient for your daily drives in Brockton, we highly recommend the Honda Civic. The base Honda Civic Sedan LX with CVT earns a rating of 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway.* What’s more? Features like the Eco Assist System allow you to enjoy less stops to fill up in Taunton. Silko Honda further discusses Honda Civic MPG ratings below so that you can choose the configuration best suited to your needs.
2021 Honda Civic Fuel Economy by Configuration
You will notice that the Honda Civic fuel economy varies slightly depending on your preferred trim level. Most Civic configurations are equipped with a CVT for seamless gear-changing when needed. If you opt for the Civic Sedan Sport, you will have the option of selecting a 6-speed manual transmission to balance out its sportier handling. Learn more about the Honda Civic MPG ratings for your favorite configuration below.
- Civic Sedan LX with CVT: 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*
- Civic Sedan Sport with CVT: 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway*
- Civic Sedan Sport with 6-Speed Manual Transmission: 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway*
- Civic Sedan EX with CVT: 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway*
- Civic Sedan EX-L with CVT: 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway*
- Civic Sedan Touring with CVT: 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*
Performance and the Eco Assist System
How are the Honda Civic MPG ratings so impressive? Its efficiency is due in part to two engine options, including the standard 2.0L 4-cylinder engine offered on the Civic Sedan LX and Sport trims. This engine generates up to 158 horsepower and 138 lb-ft of torque. Drivers who choose the Civic Sedan EX, EX-L, or Touring configurations will enjoy a 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine capable of producing 174 horsepower and 162 lb-ft of torque.
Another way you are able to make the most of your Honda Civic fuel economy is by using the Eco Assist System. Here is how it helps to boost Honda Civic fuel economy:
- This feature lets you know how fuel-efficient your driving habits are via a color-changing display around the speedometer. When the display is green it indicates that you have efficient driving habits. However, if the display is blue, it could be a sign that you’re wasting fuel.
- With the available ECON button, you are able to change the Civic’s performance profile to favor fuel conservation.
Experience the Efficient Honda Civic Today
Now that you know a little more about the Honda Civic fuel economy, why not take this perennial favorite sedan for a spin? There is so much more to love about the popular Civic. Contact Silko Honda today if you have any questions about a particular vehicle or your financing options.
*30 city/38 highway/33 combined mpg rating for LX and Touring trims. 29 city/37 highway/32 combined mpg rating for Sport trim. 32 city/42 highway/36 combined mpg rating for EX and EX-L trims. Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More from Silko Honda
The Honda Civic has long been a staple of the Brockton roads for its fuel-efficient performance and versatile design, but the 2020 Honda Civic interior elevates your driving experience to soaring new heights. Whether you’re searching for high-tech features for your Taunton commute, or premium safety features to keep your family secure in Fall River, the…