2023 Honda CR-V Redesign
With the 2023 Honda CR-V release date slated for September 2022, this ever-popular model is roaring back for the 2023 model year. As such, it’s no surprise that Brockton drivers are clamoring to get behind the wheel of this sophisticated SUV. If you’re among those interested in the 2023 Honda CR-V release date, you have a well-refined automotive palate. This SUV delivers some big changes this year to boost your commute from Taunton to Fall River. Continue your Honda research with us below to learn about the 2023 Honda CR-V redesign, 2023 Honda CR-V price, and more!
What’s New for the Honda CR-V Redesign?
When you switch to the redesigned Honda CR-V, you’ll enjoy a superior driving experience. This model was built to ensure that each drive is smooth and convenient:
- For 2023, the steering and suspension on the CR-V have been redesigned to provide more agility. Along with that, improvements to the engine, continuously variable transmission, and drivetrain have been made.
- The new CR-V is larger and offers a fresh front grille that sports more stylish headlights. The larger body design affords more interior space for passengers and cargo as well.
- Not only is the new cabin bigger, but it’s also more comfortable. The 2023 Honda CR-V serves up redesigned front seats to prevent muscle fatigue and cramping while on the road.
- Upfront, the new CR-V is styled with an attractive honeycomb-style dashboard and a wide-open windshield for a better view of the road ahead.
2023 Honda CR-V Specs
With a seating capacity for five passengers, the 2023 Honda CR-V 3rd row is not yet a reality. That said, this SUV is plenty spacious and has more than enough room for everyone to get comfortable. Offering amenities such as the Honda Sensing® safety suite standard, the Honda CR-V is a great addition to any Raynham driveway. What’s more, if you’re looking for an eco-friendly twist, you can select the 2023 Honda CR-V Hybrid as well. Review the 2023 Honda CR-V price and specs here:
2023 Honda CR-V EX with CVT
- 2023 Honda CR-V Price: $31,110 MSRP*
- 1.5L turbo engine
- 190 hp
- 179 lb-ft of torque
- 1,500-pound towing capacity
- 3-Mode Drive System (ECON / Normal / Snow)
- 28 / 34 / 30 mpg (2WD; City/Highway/Combined)**
If you’re excited about the 2023 Honda CR-V redesign and want to get your hands on the hybrid model, Silko Honda is here for you! The 2023 Honda CR-V release date for the hybrid variant is slated for approximately one month after the gas-powered version. You can be among the first to travel through Fall River in a 2023 Honda CR-V Hybrid when you team up with Silko Honda!
Upgrade Your SUV at Silko Honda!
If you were hoping to find a 2023 Honda CR-V 3rd-row model, don’t sweat it! You can explore our entire Honda SUV and minivan lineup to find a reliable vehicle that has the space you need. No matter what’s on your wishlist, our team is here to help. Shop with us in Raynham today!
More from Silko Honda
The Honda Odyssey has long been a favorite amongst growing families here in the Brockton area. The latest model remains a family staple, but it offers innovative technology and performance features to help you take on tough automotive challenges. One question we get asked a lot is, “How much can a Honda Odyssey tow?” When…
The new Honda Passport is built to offer strong capabilities, advanced technology, and endless interior space to support your commute from Brockton to Taunton. For 2023, the Honda Passport is offered in three distinct trim levels, so you can quickly find the right SUV to match your budget and wishlist. Best of all, you’ll find…
The 2023 Honda CR-V sports a fresh design that maximizes useful space while retaining a sleek and athletic appearance. The latest rendition of this SUV offers a deluxe interior suite that will help you take control of your travels from Brockton to Taunton. Best of all, the new Honda CR-V cabin is incredibly spacious. That…