2015 Honda Civic vs. 2015 Honda Accord
If you are looking for a practical and affordable sedan that is also stylish and fun to drive, Honda offers two great options. Both the 2015 Honda Civic and the 2015 Honda Accord deliver everything you are looking for, but thanks to important difference between the two models, you can pick the vehicle that meets your exact needs. Find out what separates the Civic and the Accord, and then make plans to check out both vehicles in person at Silko Honda located in Raynham.
Both Vehicles at a Glance
2015 Honda Civic
- Affordable Introductory Price: the 2015 Honda Civic sedan starts at just $18,490*
- Great gas mileage: The sedan is rated at 39 mpg on the highway**
- Sporty Driving Experience: The Civic SI trim offers performance upgrades
2015 Honda Accord
- Ample Cargo Room: Up to 15.8 cubic feet of dedicated space
- Massive Passenger Volume: Spread out in 103.3 cubic feet of space
- More-powerful engine: Opt for a V6 that puts out 278 hp
What Kind of Space do You Need?
The clearest difference between the 2015 Honda Civic and the 2015 Honda Accord is the Civic is classified as a compact sedan and the Accord is considered a midsize sedan. They both offer seating for five, but the Accord offers more front and back-seat space while having a larger trunk.
If you prefer having a roomier car, regularly fill up your trunk, or often drive with adults in back, the Accord is probably the smarter choice. Conversely, if you like something that is easy to drive in city traffic, fits comfortably into tight parking spaces, and gets increased fuel efficiency ratings, the Civic is the car for you.
What Kind of Driving Experience Do You Prefer?
It might be better to ask if you prefer power or fuel efficiency. Both of these vehicles strike a smart balance between the two, but the Accord puts out more power and offers two drastically different powertrain options, while the Civic is less powerful but highly efficient. If you are looking for a daily driver that helps you slash your travel budget, or an affordable vehicle to run errands around town, the sensible powertrain in the Civic is ideal. If you like taking longer trips or simply like to feel some power when your step on the gas consider the Accord instead.
What Features and Price are You Looking for?
The 2015 Honda Civic sedan is affordably priced starting at $18,490*, but the 2015 Honda Accord sedan is not far behind at $22,105.* Either vehicle fits comfortably into the average car buying budget, but if you are willing to invest a little extra to get higher levels of luxury, go with the Accord. If you just need something to get you around town, the Civic might be the better choice.
No matter which vehicle you choose or which trim level you select, expect to find all the features you would expect along with advanced technologies and refined touches. You will love having things like a rearview camera, touchscreen infotainment system, dual-zone climate control, and high-tech safety features that help you avoid accidents. At the high end, the Accord offers a longer and more impressive list of features, but the top-of-the-line Civic trim is still impressive in its own right.
Which Car is Right for You?
These are both such great cars that it can be difficult to pick one over the other. Here are a few basic criteria to help you make the right decision for you.
- The 2015 Honda Civic is a great choice for drivers that are looking for something affordable that helps save on gas, has a reputation for reliability, and retains more of its value when it’s time to sell.
- The 2015 Honda Accord is a great choice for small families that need extra space, professionals that want to project accomplishment, or serious drivers that like to have some muscle under the hood.
Schedule Your Test Drive(s) Today
Both of these vehicles are available now at Silko Honda in Raynham. Visit us to drive one of them, or both; it’s entirely up to you. Our friendly sales staff is here to help you understand what is great about the Civic and the Accord and help you select the one that meets more of your needs. Visit us seven days a week, and plan to drive away in a new car you’re going to love.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $820.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
**30 city/39 highway/33 combined mpg rating for CVT models. Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.