What Features Are Included in the 2016 Honda Civic Interior?
Always breathtaking, the 2016 Honda Civic interior design and features never fail to excite Raynham and Plymouth shoppers. To illustrate the value of this award-winning compact, the experts at Silko Honda have created a catalog of the most impressive features and design elements the Civic has to offer. We think they make it clear why the 2016 Honda Civic is one of the most highly rated cars on the planet.
An Elegant Design
The 2016 Honda Civic features a driver-centric cabin with customizable seating and elegant creature comforts:
- Power Heated Seats – Drivers can add heated front seats for comfort on cold mornings and, if they want to give a little of that luxury to rear seat passengers, they can upgrade to the Touring trim and add heated rear outboard seats as well.
- Adjustability – The power front seats allow drivers to customize their seating position for comfortable driving on even long trips. Select trims also offer 60/40 folding rear seats for easy management of larger parcels.
- Convenient Control – The multi-function steering wheel delivers access to music, calling, cruise, and more to allow drivers to control the most common functions without taking their eyes off the road.
- Console Storage – The Civic’s tech center console storage makes it simple to keep necessary items organized and out of sight – including phone chargers – and even provides a convenient place to store valuables.
The Latest in Technologies
With standard features like power windows and doors, and conveniences like cruise control and automatic climate control on every trim, the Civic is designed to cater to a driver’s needs:
- Pushbutton Start – Select models feature the passive entry system with pushbutton start, which allows drivers to get in and get going without fishing for keys in the dark.
- Remote Start – Start the vehicle from the convenience of a cozy living room without having to brave the elements.
- HondaLink – Connect a smartphone and schedule appointments, get help, and find support for issues with a convenient app.
- Navigation – The Honda satellite-linked navigation system provides real-time traffic and information via either a 5- or 7-inch color touchscreen interface.
- Smartphone Integration – Android Auto and Apple CarPlay allow drivers to connect to music, news, weather, calling, and more with intuitive connectivity.
- Driver Information – Centered in the driver’s field of vision is the Driver Information Display, which provides information calling, music, messaging, and more at a glance.
Customize with Accessories
The Civic is designed to provide a bold statement as it is, but Honda still delivers ways for drivers to make the compact uniquely their own, including:
- Automatic Mirror – The available auto-dimming rearview mirror makes it easy to see behind you, no matter how bright the headlamps.
- Interior Illumination – Add a touch of style with soft lighting for the front foot wells or add accents to the front console.
- Cargo Management – Keep trunk contents in line and manage your cargo with optional nets, hooks, trays and more.
Enjoy the 2016 Honda Civic Interior Design and Features at Your Leading Raynham and Plymouth Honda Authority
Test-drive the 2016 Honda Civic and see how the interior design and features can improve your Raynham and Plymouth commute, contact Silko Honda at 508-880-5500 or visit our showroom at 1580 New State Highway in Raynham, MA today.