2017 Honda Accord Safety
Take to the streets with confidence by investing in a 2017 Honda Accord. Safety is a priority in its design and features, and this sedan is available now to Brockton and Taunton drivers. Learn all about everything from its brakes to its driver assistance technology below, then come in from Fall River or beyond for a test drive to see it all in person at Silko Honda today.
The new Honda Accord was built with every feature to prevent you from getting into an accident when an accident is avoidable. These active safety features work to help you stay safe on the road:
- Honda Sensing: This innovative package of driver assistance technology gives you alerts and interventions to help you make better driver decisions and prevent an accident when possible. This package includes the Lane Keeping System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Collision Mitigation Braking System, and Road Departure Mitigation System.
- Vehicle Stability Assist: Working with Traction Control, this feature monitors for oversteer, understeer, and wheel-slip to apply braking where it’s needed to keep you in control and with the best grip on the road possible.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Receive an alert when one or more tires is in need of air pressure to prevent a blowout on the highway or a flat tire in the middle of traffic.
- Anti-Lock Brakes: Working with electronic distribution brake force and brake assist, these brakes are designed to bring you to a complete halt, even when you have to unexpectedly slam on them, without locking up.
Unfortunately, accidents do happen. This is why the Honda Accord was designed to protect you and your family in the event of an impact to prevent as much injury as possible so you can drive with the peace of mind:
- ACE Body Structure: This model was designed with Advanced Compatibility Engineering, meaning the body uses crumple zones on impact to divert energy away from passenger areas to protect occupants.
- Comprehensive Airbag Protection: Dual-Stage, multiple threshold front airbags deploy on impact where passengers are detected, and they have multiple levels depending on the impact to inflate at the appropriate level. SmartVent® front side airbags and side curtain airbags with a rollover sensor are also standard.
- Child Safety: Rear door locks are child-proof, so you can set them to only be unlocked from the outside when your kids are in the rear seats. Additionally, Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children, or LATCH, allows you to safely secure kid seats to the rear seats.
See What the 2017 Honda Accord Safety Features Have To Offer Your Brockton, Taunton, and Fall River Commute Today
Our showroom is located at 1580 New State Highway in Raynham, MA, near Brockton and Taunton shoppers. Come in today and see all of the safety features in person. If you’d like to make an appointment, you can give us a call at , or fill out our online contact form if you have any questions about how the 2017 Honda Accord has the safety you need for your family on Fall River and beyond!