Trims and Features
At every trim level the 2016 Honda Fit comes equipped with all the comfort and convenience features you’re looking for, plus some high-tech features you will be excited to have at your disposal.
- 2016 Honda Fit LX: This trim comes with exterior features like LED brake lights, rear wiper blades, and a built-in security system with remote entry. Inside the car you will find cruise control, multiple 12-volt power outlets, a five-inch color LCD screen, and a four-speaker stereo with USB port and MP3 jack so you can control your favorite music easily on the go. This and all trims also come with a multi-angle rearview camera.
- 2016 Honda Fit EX: This trim adds a power moonroof, keyless entry, and foglights on the outside. Inside it adds a push button start feature, floor mats, the Honda LaneWatch system, a seven-inch touchscreen, the HondaLink smartphone connectivity system, Pandora compatibility, and an upgraded six-speaker stereo.
- 2016 Honda Fit EX-L: The exterior of the top-of-the-line trim includes a heated side mirror with integrated turn signals along with larger 16-inch alloy wheels. The cabin features a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, leather upholstery, heated front seats, and an available satellite-linked, voice-controlled navigation system. With the navigation system installed the trim also gains satellite and HD radio.
The Fit is available in a range of bold colors that offer the perfect complement to your personal style:
- Mystic Yellow Pearl
- Milano Red
- Aegean Blue Metallic
- Crystal Black Pearl
- White Orchid Pearl
- Alabaster Silver Metallic
- Modern Steel Metallic
- Passion Berry Pearl
Performance and Fuel Economy
If you want to save on your monthly gas bills but still have some fun behind the wheel, the Fit delivers. This car is agile in the city, strong on the highway, and dynamic in any setting.
- Engine: All trims are powered by a 1.5L direct-injection four-cylinder engine that puts out 130 hp and 114 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: LX and EX trims come standard with a six-speed manual transmission, but they can be upgraded to a fuel-efficient continuously variable transmission (CVT). The EX-L trim comes standard with the CVT.
- MPG: With the manual transmission, fuel efficiency ratings for the 2016 Honda Fit stand at 29 mpg city and 37 mpg highway.** With the CVT ratings stand at an impressive 33 mpg city and 41 mpg highway for the 2016 Honda Fit LX trim, and 32 mpg city and 38 mpg highway for the 2016 Honda Fit EX and 2016 Honda Fit EX-L trims.**
Regardless of whether you need to load up passengers, cargo, or some combination of both, expect to have room to spare in your 2016 Honda Fit.
- Passenger Room: The Fit offers seating for five and a generous 95.7 cubic feet of overall passenger room in the LX trim. Volume dips just slightly to 93.8 cubic feet of space in the EX and EX-L trims.
- Cargo Room: With the second seat folded up, the Honda Fit offers 16.6 cubic feet of dedicated cargo space behind the back seats, as well as easy loading capabilities thanks to the hatchback door. With the second seat folded flat into the floor, cargo capacity balloons to 52.7 cubic feet. Due to the interior’s many configuration options, it’s possible to load up bulky items like a bike, long items like a rug, and tall items like a small potted tree.
Have More Fun in a 2016 Honda Fit
No matter what you’re looking for in a new car, the 2016 Honda Fit has something to offer. Find out just how fun and functional this model really is by visiting Silko Honda at 1580 New State Highway in Raynham, Massachusetts. Our dealership is only about 20 minutes from Easton and easy to find by taking MA-24 South to exit 13A. Then go east a few blocks and look for us just past the Dunkin’ Donuts location. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our dealership at your convenience.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $820.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
**29 city/37 highway/32 combined mpg rating for LX and EX 6MT models. 33 city/41 highway/36 combined mpg rating for LX CVT model. 32 city/38 highway/35 combined mpg rating for EX and EX-L CVT models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.