Trims and Features
The 2016 Honda Odyssey has something for everyone with an abundance of trim levels to choose from.
- 2016 Honda Odyssey LX: Highlights on the base trim include a rearview camera, Bluetooth phone and audio, an 8-inch touchscreen, and smartphone integration.
- 2016 Honda Odyssey EX: The second trim level brings you additional features like 17-inch alloy wheels and an audio touchscreen that allows easy access to an upgraded 270-watt stereo system with a subwoofer. You’ll also get tri-zone climate control to cater to the personal comfort desires of your passengers.
- 2016 Honda Odyssey SE: You’ll be able to keep your family more entertained so you can enjoy peace of mind on the road with the SE’s standard rear entertainment system with wireless headsets. This version also gets standard SiriusXM satellite radio and a 115-volt power outlet.
- 2016 Honda Odyssey EX-L: The EX-L adds a center stack lower storage bin with a cool box to keep snacks and drinks refreshing on long trip with the family. This version also gets an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a leather wrapped steering wheel, and driver assist safety features.
- 2016 Honda Odyssey Touring: The penultimate trim is the Touring model, which sets you up on 18-inch wheels and adds a 10-way power adjustable driver seat with lumbar support. You’ll also get integrated third-row sunshades.
- 2016 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite: The premium trim adds a larger and wider rear entertainment system with HDMI capabilities. You’ll also get a 650-watt 12-speaker premium 5.1 surround sound stereo system along with HD Radio.
Performance and Fuel Efficiency
Every version of the 2016 Honda Odyssey has a 3.5L V6 engine under the hood, which is paired to a six-speed automatic transmission. Performance is strong with 248 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque, while fuel economy is also solid for a vehicle with so much power and size. EPA estimates for the 2016 Honda Odyssey come in at 28 mpg highway and 19 mpg city.*
It’s hard to beat the 2016 Honda Odyssey in terms of a cabin that’s able to accommodate the most challenging demands you can throw at it. With standard seating for seven passengers, each spot can comfortably sit an adult with its spacious dimensions and a total interior volume of an exemplary 211.0 cubic feet. The 2016 Honda Odyssey has been built to accommodate all your needs, including the most demanding cargo requirements. Behind the back seats, you’ll have 38.4 cubic feet.
The back seats also come with Honda’s innovative Magic Seat design, which lets you fold the seats flat into the floor without taking them out. This helps the Odyssey to achieve a maximum cargo volume of an incredible 148.5 cubic feet. And in addition to the available center stack cooling box, the Odyssey also offers a HondaVAC built-in vacuum, because long trips with the family are bound to get messy.
Keeping you and your passengers safe is clearly a top priority, and Honda has made sure to follow through on all safety needs. Every 2016 Honda Odyssey model comes with a full suite of airbags, including side curtain airbags for all three rows. There are also front-seat head restraints and child-proof rear door locks. Available advanced features include Honda LaneWatch blind spot monitoring, as well as forward collision warning and lane departure warning.
Leasing the 2016 Honda Odyssey
While buying the Honda Odyssey outright or financing it are both options available at Silko Honda, we’re also happy to offer the ability to lease the 2016 Honda Odyssey as well. Leasing can help if you’re on a budget, because it often means low or no down payments, as well as lower monthly payments. Find out about leasing by chatting with the finance team at Silko Honda.
Test Drive the 2016 Honda Odyssey
Does the 2016 Honda Odyssey seem like the best decision for you and your family? If so, come check it out for yourself at Silko Honda, located at 1580 New State Hwy. in Raynham, MA. If you have any questions about the new model or want more information before you come in, feel free to contact us and we’ll help you out!