The new Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid is a class-leading* 47-mile all-electric range rating,** offering an efficient hybrid powertrain, a spacious interior, and versatility without compromise to Raynham drivers.
Get Plugged In with These Features
- A class-leading* 47-Mile All-Electric Range Rating** lets you go further around Brockton while running your errands with zero emissions.
- The Honda Sensing suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies is designed to alert you to things you might miss while driving on the highway or in Taunton.
- Apple CarPlay lets you focus on the road while accessing your music library, directions and text messages through your iPhone.
- Android Auto connects to your compatible Android phone for destinations, appointments and even the weather.
Inner Clarity: Clearly a Beautiful Car
- Environmentally conscious interior materials were made in an earth-friendly way without compromising premium feel or craftsmanship.
- An 8-Way Power Driver Seat with 2 Memory Settings makes it easy for you and another driver to find and save your perfect driving positions.
- The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System features 3D graphics, lane guidance and more to clearly help you reach your destination.
- Unique Full LED Headlights provide exceptional visibility and an unforgettable light signature that is unlike anything else on the road.
- 18-Inch Alloy Wheels feature an aerodynamic design for performance and brake cooling, and specially designed tires provide optimal performance and efficiency.
- Full LED Taillights offer bright illumination with a distinct appearance that results in a wide stance on the road that also gives a nod to Honda performance.
If you have any questions about the Clarity — or want to know if the Clarity Fuel Cell will ever receive a wider release — don’t hesitate to contact us and ask, or compare the Honda Clarity to the Toyota Prius to help you make your decision, and be sure to explore the Honda Clarity safety features.
*Based on manufacturers’ data comparing midsize plug-in hybrid class at time of launch.
*110 combined miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent (MPGe) electric rating; 44 city/40 highway/42 combined MPG gasoline only rating. 47-mile maximum EV mode driving range rating. 340-mile combined gas-electric driving range rating. Ratings determined by EPA. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.