What to Expect in Our Business Office
From Our Showroom to Your Garage
- Choose Your Car — While this might sound obvious, with our streamlined Business Office, it is often the toughest part for our drivers.
- We’ll Let You Know How to Save Money — Would you believe that there are dealerships that don’t tell drivers about all of the different ways they can save money? We often have specials, rebates, and other benefits that could save you money on your new or used car and impact how you want to pay for it.
- Decide on a Loan or Lease — Most of our drivers come in knowing whether they want to lease their next vehicle or buy it with the help of a loan. If you aren’t sure, though, we are eager to go over the benefits of both options with you. If you select a lease, we have numerous plans that depend on the vehicle you would like to drive and how often you will be driving it.
- For Loans, Decide How Much to Borrow — Many drivers choose to borrow an amount equal to the value of their next vehicle minus the trade-in value of their current car. It’s a great system, but if you’re looking to pay less interest, you can also make a down payment and take out a loan for less. The APR of a loan often affects how much drivers borrow. We will need to check your credit rating to determine what APR you qualify for.
- Decide the Length of Your Loan — There are benefits to short-term loans, and there are benefits to longer-term loans as well. One of our Business Office team members will work with you to figure out what best fits your budget. If you want a lower monthly payment, you may want a longer-term loan; if you want to pay for your car faster, though, a short-term loan could be for you.
- Sign the Paperwork — Not quite as fun as the test drive, but the last step before…
- Drive Home!
It’s Really That Simple
We do our best to make sure that your car-buying experience is as stress-free as possible here at Silko Honda in Raynham, MA, and we encourage you to drop by our Business Office and say hi before you’re even considering a new car. Get to know us, and let us get to know you, so that we can know how best to help you into the driver’s seat!