2017 Honda Pilot Trims
The 2017 Honda Pilot has arrived at Silko Honda, and it’s available in five trims to choose from. A versatile base trim offers plenty of modern amenities, and the lineup moves all the way up to an Elite which comes with almost every available feature there is to have on the Honda Pilot. Available driver’s assistance features can be added throughout the trims to offer you advanced conveniences, as well. Learn what each one has to offer below, then come in from Brockton or Taunton to take your preferred trim on the road today!
MSRP starting at $30,595*:
- Exterior: This model sits on 18-inch alloy wheels. Multi-reflector halogen headlights with an auto-off feature are at the front of this crossover, and LED brake lights are in the rear. Black power side mirrors are on either side. Remote entry is standard.
- Interior: You’ll have premium fabric seating for five and a standard air conditioning system. Push button start is next to the steering wheel, and power locks, windows, and cruise control are standard.
- Technology: Bluetooth HandsFreeLink® with steering wheel-mounted controls and a 5-inch LCD color screen are standard. A 200-watt 7-speaker sound system is featured in the cabin.
MSRP starting at $33,030*:
- Exterior: The halogen headlights have an automatic on function, and fog lights are also on the front fascia. Body-colored power side mirrors are standard, and heating is available on AWD models. Smart entry allows you to unlock the doors by proximity.
- Interior: Tri-zone automatic climate control system allows all passengers to adjust their own temperature settings. The driver has 10-way power adjustments on the seat as well as power lumbar support. Illuminated mirrors are standard, and HomeLink allows you to program your garage door opener.
- Technology: You’ll upgrade to an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system that features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, HondaLink, SiriusXM, and so much more.
MSRP starting at $36,455*:
- Exterior: This model adds a one-touch power moonroof with a tilt feature to the top of the vehicle. A power tailgate makes cargo loading easier, and an acoustic glass windshield gives you a more relaxing cabin experience.
- Interior: Inside, you’ll have a leather-trimmed interior including a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and one-touch 2nd-row seats make it easy to fold rear seats down flat for loading more cargo. The front passenger’s seat adds 4-way power adjustments, and both front seats have heating abilities.
- Technology: You’ll also have the 8-inch infotainment touchscreen system on this model, but you may upgrade to add integrated navigation and other exciting features.
MSRP starting at $41,670*:
- Exterior: The side view mirrors add integrated LED turn signal indicators and memory-linked with reverse gear tilt-down features. Chrome door handles add a glimpse of style. Roof rails allow you to load up more cargo, and body-colored parking sensors in the front and rear allow you to maneuver the vehicle into tight spots easily.
- Interior: The Touring adds two-position memory settings for the driver’s seat.Blue ambient lighting and courtesy door lights help with illumination as well as mood setting.
- Technology: Your sound system moves up to a Premium 540-watt audio system with 10 speakers including a subwoofer. Satellite-Linked navigation with voice recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic is standard on your 8-inch touchscreen. You’ll also have a rear entertainment system to play Blu-Ray discs and more for rear passengers.
MSRP starting at $47,070*:
- Exterior: Automatic LED headlights are at the front of the vehicle. You’ll have a panoramic roof for a wide view of the night sky or to let the sunshine in. Rain-sensing windshield wipers automatically turn on and adjust to the speed that you need them to.
- Interior: Perforated, heated and ventilated leather front seats are standard on this trim level. You’ll also move the second row seats to perforated, heated 2nd row captain’s chairs for elevated passenger comfort.
- Technology: This premium trim features all of the aforementioned interior technology mentioned above, but it also adds the HD radio to be enjoyed through the 10-speaker sound system you’ll have onboard.
Explore the 2017 Honda Pilot Trims in Brockton and Taunton at Silko Honda
Visit us at Silko Honda to take the 2017 Honda Pilot on a test drive today. Our dealership is located at 1580 New State Highway in Raynham, MA, just a quick trip for our Brockton and Taunton customers. If you’d like to speak with one of our sales specialists or make an appointment, you can give us a call at . You can also leave a message online if that’s more convenient for you, and we’ll be in touch ASAP!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $940.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.