Touring the Interior of the 2017 Honda Ridgeline
The 2017 Honda Ridgeline has been completely redesigned this year, retaining its unique position in the small pickup lineup while adding a number of new exciting innovations that are sure to make it an even more appealing choice. The interior of the Honda Ridgeline offers up best-in-class interior space and a variety of premium features, just a few of which we’ll explore with this guide from Silko Honda.
Convenient and Innovative Design
The Honda Ridgeline has been getting a lot of attention for its innovative In-Bed Trunk® and available Truck Bed Audio System, but that’s not where innovation ends. The interior also boasts a unique Stow and Go console that can easily fit a 10-inch tablet or laptop, as well as push button start, a 60/40-split folding rear seat, and a class-leading interior volume of up to 109.7 cubic feet comfortable seating for up to five adults.
The interior of the Honda Ridgeline is built for more than just fitting people and cargo, though. You’ll also have access to a vast lineup of high-end comfort and style features, including:
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control: The driver, front passenger, and rear seat passengers can set the climate of their part of the cabin to their precise specifications.
- Leather Upholstery: The cabin is available with premium leather seating surfaces, as well as a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob.
- Heated Seats and Steering Wheel: Stay as comfortable as possible on cold mornings with available heated seats and steering wheel.
- Moonroof: The available One-Touch Power Moonroof lets more light in during the day and gives you a full view of the sky above at night.
- Power Front Seats: The 10-way driver’s seat and 4-way front passenger seat provide easily accessible comfort.
- Memorized Driver Settings: Up to two drivers can enjoy memorized seat settings so you don’t have to fumble around when you get in.
Step Inside the Cabin of the 2017 Honda Ridgeline Today!
There’s a lot to get excited about inside the 2017 Honda Ridgeline, but to understand just how innovative, spacious, and comfortable this pickup truck is on the inside, the best thing to do is come see it for yourself. Silko Honda has the new Honda Ridgeline in stock right now! Come check it out any day of the week at 1580 New State Highway in Raynham, MA, and contact us for more information at 508-880-5500.