The 2016 Honda Fit Trims
Compact, sporty, and versatile, the fuel-efficient 2016 Honda Fit trims offer Raynham and Plymouth drivers the style and affordability they want with the unbeatable quality that Honda is so well known for. If you’ve been thinking of taking home one of these impressive small cars, but weren’t sure which trim best suited your needs, read on. Our experts have prepared a quick primer to help you see what each has to offer so that you can make an educated decision. Check them out, then stop by Silko Honda and take your favorite out for a spin.
The 2016 Honda Fit LX
The 2016 Honda Fit LX has a base price of just $15,890*, but that doesn’t mean the Honda is short of cool features. The LX offers four interior configurations, upscale amenities, and can seat five adults comfortably, but that isn’t all:
- Performance – The Fit is powered by Honda’s 1.5L, 16-valve, in-line 4-cylinder engine mated to either a 6-speed manual or continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT). This powerplant produces 130 hp and 114 lb.-ft. of peak torque and up to 33 mpg/city and 41 mpg/highway fuel efficiency in recent EPA testing**.
- Exterior Features – The Fit offers drivers a standard security system with remote entry and convenient amenities like an exterior rear windshield wiper, intermittent front wipers, Multi-reflector halogen headlamps with remote off, and power side mirrors for exceptional visibility no matter what the weather. Other niceties like the rear roofline spoiler and LED brake lights improve operation while adding a touch of style.
- Interior Appointments – Air conditioning, power windows, doors, cruise control, and Bluetooth hands-free link for calling and audio streaming are standard on every trim. Drivers can even take advantage of the 160-watt 4-speaker audio system with speed sensitive volume control and convenient steering wheel mounted controls for sound customized to suit the Fit.
- Advanced Safety – Every Fit is loaded with a suite of safety features that include 3-point safety harnesses, dual-stage multiple-threshold front airbags, side curtain airbags with rollover sensors, traction control, Vehicle Stability Assist, ABS, and Brake Assist for superior control and protection. To make backing and parking easier, the Fit even has a standard multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines and 5-inch color LCD screen that can also act as the audio interface.
The 2016 Honda Fit EX
The EX adds to the impressive list of features offered on the LX trim, and offers drivers a few additional amenities of its own, including:
- Enhanced Interface – The EX trim is equipped with a 7-inch electrostatic touchscreen interface that provides easy access to the 180-watt 6-speaker audio system while functioning as the display for the multi-angle rearview camera with upgraded dynamic guidelines.
- Versatile Interior – As with the previous trim, the EX benefits from four seating modes that allow drivers to lay the rear seats flat for large cargo, fold down the front passenger seat for long items, fold the rear “Magic” seat up for tall items, or remove the headrest and fold the front passenger seatback to create a long lounge area, perfect for long drives.
- Impressive Upgrades – EX drivers have access to Internet music from Pandora, SMS text messaging, HondaLink Next Generation functionality, keyless entry with pushbutton start, and can take advantage of the Honda LaneWatch system, as well as gaining a one-touch power moonroof with tilt that lets the sun shine down no matter what the weather.
The 2016 Honda Fit EX-L
The Fit’s top model – the EX-L features a number of surprisingly luxurious upgrades to materials and accessories that are sure to have shoppers talking, including:
- Navigation – Drivers can choose to add Honda satellite-linked navigation service to the EX-L for turn-by-turn directions to anywhere. This system delivers access to HD digital traffic, voice recognition, HD radio service, and satellite radio for music news, weather, and programming anywhere the road leads. All accessible through the convenient dash-mounted touchscreen interface.
- Additional Comfort – Leather-trimmed heated front seats provide a cozy place to spend the commute no matter how cold it is outside. The leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob add additional soft-touch features for a high-end feel.
- Improved Convenience – The EX-L trim offers drivers the convenience of heated side mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators, providing better visibility during cold weather driving, as well as an added safety measure to help prevent accidents.
Explore the Options on Your Favorite 2016 Honda Fit Trims at the Premier Raynham and Plymouth Honda Sales Center
Experience the versatility of the 2016 Honda Fit trims near Raynham and Plymouth today, contact Silko Honda at v or visit our showroom at 1580 New State Highway in Raynham, MA today.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-package/condition, and other factors.