2017 Honda Accord Coupe Trims
There is no better choice for a sport-minded family driving than the 2017 Honda Accord Coupe trims. Raynham and Plymouth drivers in the market for one of these attractive cars have five capable trims to choose from – each with their own charm and advantages. Such variety can make it hard for drivers to select the one that best suits their needs, but we aim to make it easier. We’ve asked our automotive experts to prepare a brief synopsis of each model to help drivers make an informed decision and make their car buying experience an easy one. Look them over here, then stop by Silko Honda to see your favorite in action today.
The base trim, the LX-S isn’t an under-featured basic model. Loaded with impressive features and a fuel efficient engine, drivers have plenty to look forward to with this Accord:
- Performance – The LX-S is powered by the 2.4L iVTEC 4-cylinder engine mated to either the 6-speed manual transmission or the Continuously Variable Automatic transmission to generate as much as 185 hp and 181 lb.-ft. of torque. In recent EPA testing, this engine, when pared with the 6-speed automatic transmission, delivered as much as 21 mpg/city and 32 mpg/highway fuel efficiency*.
- Safety – Like all trims, the LX-S is equipped with the Vehicle Stability Assist system with integrated Traction Control, as well as ABS, Electronic Brake Force Distribution, and Brake Assist for superior handling. Advanced airbags and an innovative multi-angle rearview camera system are also standard features.
The EX trim builds upon the amenities offered in the LX-S, adding of few new options as well:
- Convenience – Like the LX, the EX offers automatic projector beam headlamps, and improves poor weather visibility with heated body-colored power side mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators. Other features like dual-zone automatic climate control, power windows and doors, a multifunction steering wheel with access to audio, cruise, and calling, and a height-adjustable driver’s seat with 10-way power-adjustable features are also standard.
- Advanced Audio – The Bluetooth hands-free system and HondaLink are standard and can connect the driver’s phone to music streaming and calling. The standard 7-speaker audio system also integrates with the driver’s compatible smartphone and either the Apple CarPlay or Android Auto feature for access to apps, podcasts, media and more.
The EX-L continues to build on the offerings of previous trims, delivering standard HD radio, the advanced multi-information display, and other features like:
- Driver Convenience – Amenities like remote vehicle start, auto-dimming rearview mirror, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and leather-trimmed heated front seats with two-position memory make the daily commute a comfortable, convenient experience to look forward to.
- Optional Safety – Advanced options like the Collision Mitigating Braking System, Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Keeping Assist, and Adaptive Cruise Control continue to be offered for safety-minded drivers looking for extra assurance.
The EX-L V6 trim offers additional power in the form of Honda’s 6-cylinder engine, along with a number of upscale features that include:
- Performance – Powered by the 3.5L 24-valve SOHC V6 engine with multi-point fuel-injection paired with either the 6-speed manual or sport-inspired 6-speed automatic transmission the EX-L V6 offers 278 hp and up to 252 lb.-ft. of peak torque. In EPA testing, this engine was able to deliver 18 mpg/city and up to 28 mpg/highway fuel efficiency*.
- Impressive Touches – The EX-L V6 gains dual exhaust with chrome finishers and additional hood struts for an added touch of style and extra stability. Drivers of the 6-speed automatic transmission also gain the shift lever position and sequential mode gear selection indicators on vehicles with Honda Sensing feature for a little additional sport-inspired feel.
The Touring is the Accord Coupe’s premium trim and it features all of the basic standard equipment found in previous models, as well as a number of new standard features that were only available as upgraded options before, such as:
- Advanced Technology – The Honda Satellite-linked navigation system becomes standard equipment, offering drivers access to turn-by-turn directions, voice recognition, and HD digital traffic assistance, as well as the Song by Voice system which allows drivers to connect with the music they love from anywhere.
- Driver Assist – Collision Mitigation Braking and Road Departure Mitigation become standard features, as does the Lane Keeping Assist system, Adaptive Cruise Control, Honda LaneWatch System, and automatic high-beam headlamps for added safety and convenience. Drivers also gain the rain-sensing windshield wiper system and front parking sensors to give them fewer things to distract them as they drive.
Explore the 2017 Honda Accord Coupe Trims at Your Raynham and Plymouth Honda Authority Today
To test-drive any of the 2017 Honda Accord Coupe trims near Raynham and Plymouth now, contact Silko Honda at 508-880-5500 or visit our showroom at 1580 New State Highway in Raynham, MA.
*Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.