2020 Honda Passport Reviews
The sporty Honda Passport has had reviewers and Brockton drivers taking notice all year. This versatile SUV has all the features to help you out, whether you’re on-the-go in Taunton or hitting the road cross-country. The Passport is shorter and more agile than the 3-row Pilot, yet provides an incredible amount of interior space for an SUV in its class.
Below, we’ll take a close look at what Honda Passport reviewers are saying about safety, performance specs, and interior dimensions for the 2020 Passport.
2020 Honda Passport Reviews: Safety
What will you find on that long list of standard safety features? Cars.com sums it up: “[A]ll Passports have the Honda Sensing® safety and driver assistance tech package that includes a forward collision system with automatic braking, adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go, lane-centering steering at higher speeds, lane departure warning and road departure mitigation. The EX-L trim level and above add dynamic lines for the backup camera and a blind spot warning with rear cross-traffic alert. Also standard is a multi-angle backup camera with a top-down view to assist trailer hookups.”
2020 Honda Passport Reviews: Interior Dimensions
Honda Passport reviewers are in full agreement about this midsize SUV’s exceptional cargo and interior space. It’s easy to rearrange the interior to accommodate large or irregularly-shaped cargo, and convenient storage cubbies can be found all over the cabin. Check out the reviews for yourself:
- Car and Driver:“The front seats are wide and comfortable, with a handy armrest that can be adjusted for optimal comfort. The back seat is also roomy and allows the Passport to transport up to five people. There’s 41 cubic feet of storage behind the rear seat, which held 15 of our carry-on suitcases. Folding that back row flat unlocks 78 cubes and the capacity to carry 33 bags total. Interior cubby storage in general is great thanks to useful bins throughout the cabin and a huge center-console bin.”
- Edmunds: “Headroom and legroom are abundant all around. And with more than 41 cubic feet of storage behind the second row, the Passport trounces most rivals when it comes time to carry large objects.”
- Autoblog.com: “For a midsize two-row crossover, the Passport provides an enormous, space-efficient interior. Nothing really comes close to its passenger and cargo space. The second row offers abundant head- and legroom, while also sliding considerably to bring kids closer to parents up front or free up cargo space. Need to fit a rear-facing child seat? No problem.”
2020 Honda Passport Reviews: Performance
The Passport is a great mid-point between a larger 3-row SUV and the sport performance of an off-road SUV. Handling is composed, yet agile enough for quick movement in downtown Fall River traffic. If you want a little off-road fun, it’s prepared for that, too. The new Honda Passport reviews touch on these varied strengths:
- Car and Driver finds that the Passport, “dutifully accelerates on the highway. The ride is comfortable on most roads and the steering is pleasingly direct, all of which give the Passport a nimble, agile feeling from behind the wheel.”
- US News: “The Passport is a solid SUV for light off-roading. It has up to 8.1 inches of ground clearance, available all-wheel drive, and an optional Intelligent Traction Management system with Snow, Mud, and Sand driving modes.” Not only that, but the Passport “can tow up to 5,000 pounds when it’s properly equipped.”
- Autoblog.com: “This engine is strong, smooth and according to the 0-60 times posted by various publications, acceleration can be the strongest in the segment.”
Test Drive a Honda Passport for Sale in Raynham
Like the sound of the 2020 Honda Passport reviews? Visit Silko Honda near Taunton to learn how the new Passport is carrying the mantle of Honda reliability!
More From Silko Honda
Don’t let the subcompact SUV class fool you. The 2021 Honda HR-V interior offers the space Brockton drivers want in a small SUV with the driveability and agility of a sedan. While the exterior is a head-turner, it’s the Honda HR-V seating and interior space that keeps drivers and passengers happy for the long haul….
Sporty and efficient, the Civic is a popular model in Raynham, but, what are the Honda Civic color options? If you want to enjoy a punchy performance but still turn heads in Brockton, you’re in luck with the stylish Civic. The 2021 Honda Civic colors include bright and broody colors with pearl and metallic…
With the 2021 Honda Accord colors, you can express your style and personality with your new vehicle. The new Accord colors options run from bold to understated, and everywhere in between. View the eight Honda Accord exterior colors and the interior colors and upholstery combinations below with Silko Honda. 2021 Accord Overview Accord for Sale…
The 2021 Honda CR-V mpg ratings prove you don’t have to be a coupe or sedan to be efficient. Pair the new Honda CR-V gas mileage with its spacious cargo hold and 1,500-pound standard towing capacity, and you have an SUV with all the capabilities you need for errands, road trips, and more! What’s…
When the time comes for a new, dependable SUV that can offer you a spacious and entertaining ride, the 2021 Honda Pilot is the model to choose. The 2021 Honda Pilot brings each ride to a new level. Check out all this new Honda SUV has to offer you and your daily Taunton commutes…