Silko Honda first opened its doors in 1973 and has been in the Silverleib family for three generations. In 2000, we moved to our present location at 1580 New State Highway, Raynham, MA 02767. As we continue to offer excellent customer service and try to grow our business, our dealership is looking for qualified individuals with a great attitude to join our team. Below you can find our current dealership employment opportunities.
Apply online or in person.
Currently our dealership is seeking six individuals looking for a career in car sales. There is no need to have prior experience in sales or the automotive world. Silko Honda has an established training system in place that can turn the right person into a sales machine!
Here are the qualifications for the position:
- Able to meet commitments to customers and the Silko Honda sales team
- Willing to learn the latest auto sales techniques
- Ready to work hard and be paid what you are worth
- Pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Clean driving record
- Minimum high school education
This is a full-time sales position at Silko Honda. We’re looking for people to join our team for years to come. Benefits of the position include a 401K and health insurance.
Silko Honda is looking for sales staff to start working immediately. Please call 508-880-5500 to schedule an interview time.
Looking for automotive technicians with Honda experience, full time, full benefits, 401k plan, paid vacations, flat rate pay plan. Looking for technicians that are self motivated and eager to work in a fast paced shop. our shop has the latest equipment and it is air conditioned Please send resumes. entry level and experienced would be ideal for this position.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.