Discover Small Car Style and Variety in the 2017 Honda Civic Coupe Trims
With five 2017 Honda Civic Coupe trims to choose from, we think there’s a sporty, two-door small car waiting at Silko Honda for our Taunton and Brockton drivers. The best way for you to see each of these models is to get behind the wheel for a test drive, but we have a breakdown of each trim level so you can have an idea of where to start.
As the base-level 2017 Honda Civic Coupe trim, the LX gives drivers some of the latest in technology and convenience features as well as an energetic and efficient powertrain.
- Powertrain: A 2.0L four-cylinder engine with 158 hp and 138 lb.-ft. of torque is standard, paired with your choice of a six-speed manual or continuously variable transmission (CVT). 2017 Civic Coupe LX CVT models earn an EPA-estimated 39 mpg/highway and 30 mpg/city for 34 mpg combined.
- Everyday Technology: Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for streaming audio and handsfree phone calls comes standard on each Civic, as do a 5-inch color LCD screen and a multi-information display.
- Safety: In addition to safety standards like Honda’s Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) Body Structure, the Civic also includes a multi-angle rearview camera as a standard feature for added peace of mind when shifting into reverse.
Upgrading from the base 2017 Honda Civic Coupe trim takes you to the LX-P, which adds on keyless convenience features and cabin comforts, priced at just $20,950 (MSRP).*
- Keyless Connection: The Civic Coupe LX-P can sense when your key fob is near, and its Smart Entry system means you won’t have to dig for you keys to lock the car. Push-button start means you just sit behind the wheel, buckle up, and go. The LX-P’s remote engine start system even lets the Civic warm up while you get ready in the morning.
- Everyday Comfort: In addition to the standard climate control features, the Civic Coupe LX-P adds on a one-touch power moonroof. With just the push of a button, you can let fresh air and sunshine into the cabin.
This mid-range trim brings technology and performance enhancements to the Civic, with EX-T models featuring a 1.5L turbocharged four-cylinder under the hood and advanced connectivity features in the cabin.
- Powertrain: The upgraded 1.5L turbocharged engine brings 174 hp and as much as 167 lb.-ft. of torque (162 lb.-ft. on CVT models) while remaining remarkably efficient (2017 Civic Coupe EX-T CVT models earn an EPA-estimated 40 mpg/highway and 31 mpg/city for 35 mpg combined).**
- Transmissions: Choose between the standard six-speed manual transmission or the available CVT. Drivers who prefer that old-school stick shift kind of control will appreciate the manual (only available with the turbocharged engine on the EX-T trim).
- Infotainment: Bridge the gap between two of your most used pieces of technology – your car and your phone – with standard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, bringing familiar apps to the 7-inch Display Audio touchscreen interface. A 450-watt, 10-speaker stereo system ensures your driving soundtrack sounds top-notch, too.
- Safety: The EX-T trim adds on the Honda LaneWatch blind spot camera system, mounting a camera on the passenger-side mirror to give you a look at what’s in the blind spot before you might change lanes. Your rearview camera receives an upgrade as well, with dynamic guidelines for easier backing up.
Standard heated front seating will help keep you comfy in the Civic Coupe EX-T all year, too.
If you were excited about the added power of Honda’s turbocharged four-cylinder but want an extra layer of class on your Civic, the EX-L is for you. Priced at $23,525 (MSRP)*, a CVT comes standard on this model, and the cabin is wrapped in classic comforts and modern conveniences.
- Steering Wheel and Shift Knob: Take control of the drive with confidence by gripping your leather-wrapped steering wheel or shifting into drive with your leather-wrapped shift knob, both standard on the EX-L trim.
- Seating: In addition to the standard heated front seating of the EX-T, the EX-L trim adds on a leather-trimmed interior, with upholstery that is built for both style and long-term durability.
At the top of the 2017 Honda Civic Coupe trims is the Touring, approaching the luxury car world on features and comfort while remaining affordably priced at just $26,225 (MSRP)*.
- Exterior: Chrome accents and auto-on/off LED headlights give the Civic Coupe Touring exterior a sense of style that elevates it above the standard car.
- Honda Sensing: Safety is taken to new heights on this Civic, with standard Adaptive Cruise Control, Collision Mitigation Braking, Lane Keeping Assist, Road Departure Mitigation, and more.
- Navigation: Stay on time and always know where you’re headed with the satellite-linked navigation system, featuring turn-by-turn directions, point-of-interest location, and routing around congested traffic.
Test Drive a Civic
We want to help you find the 2017 Honda Civic Coupe trim that’s right for you. Brockton and Taunton drivers, visit Silko Honda for a test drive. We’re open seven days a week at 1580 New State Highway in Raynham; contact us online or by phone at 508-880-5500 to schedule your time behind the wheel of a new Civic.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $875.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
**Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.