Find Variety in Four 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Trims
The 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback trims bring four levels of technology, elegance, and refinement to Honda’s latest edition of the small car. Available now to Taunton, Brockton, and East Bridgewater, the Civic Hatchback merges the style and affordability of the sedan and coupe models with the practicality of an expanded cargo area and hatchback access.
The entry-level 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback trim joins the rest of Honda’s lineup in being one of the best-appointed base-level vehicles on the market. The Civic Hatchback starts off high-tech, includes standard safety features other automakers often require upgrades for, and has advanced Honda Sensing safety technologies available. It also features an energetic yet efficient engine.
- Powertrain: Honda’s 1.5L turbocharged four-cylinder is standard on the Civic Hatchback, with 174 hp and up to 167 lb.-ft. of torque (with six-speed manual transmission). When paired with the available continuously variable transmission (CVT), the Civic LX Hatchback earns an EPA-estimated 40 mpg/highway and 31 mpg/city.**
- Technology: Bluetooth phone and audio are standard, as are a five-inch LCD screen display, USB audio input, steering wheel-mounted controls, and a multi-information display.
- Safety: A multi-angle rearview camera, suite of airbags, and three-point seat belts come standard on each Civic. The new Honda Sensing safety technologies include features like Collision Mitigation Braking, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Lane Departure Warning and can be added on at any trim level.
With a base price of $19,700 (MSRP),* we think this Civic is a great choice for a new family vehicle or the young professional or business owner on the go.
Upgrading to the Sport trim does more than give the 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback some head-turning good looks; performance enhancements and style upgrades come as well.
- Performance Boosts: The Sport trim wouldn’t earn its name without at least a slight boost in performance, and Honda has tuned their turbocharger just right for this trim level, bringing out up to 180 hp and 177 lb.-ft. of torque (on manual transmission models).
- Exterior Additions: A set of 18-inch alloy wheels let the Civic Hatchback Sport ride tall and proud while its aerodynamic bodywork makes it easier to cut through the air. Foglights and a center outlet dual exhaust complete the look on the outside.
- Interior Upgrades: A rear center armrest brings a bit more space to relax, and the steering wheel and shift knob are both wrapped in leather to offer a better grip.
At the mid-range trim, Honda has a hatchback that starts to resemble the top-of-the-line models it competes with. The EX features 17-inch alloy wheels, heated front seating, variable intermittent wipers, a trip computer, and technology and entertainment upgrades like these:
- Connectivity: The 7-inch Display Audio touchscreen interface is included with the EX trim, giving you direct control over vehicle settings and media with just a few taps. It brings with it Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for seamless smartphone integration as well as HondaLink telematics and Pandora internet radio compatibility.
- Entertainment: The stereo of the Civic receives an upgrade to an 8-speaker sound system with dual USB ports for easy connections for charging or streaming.
- Safety: The Honda LaneWatch blind-spot camera system is standard on the Civic Hatchback EX, giving you a much wider view at the passenger-side blind spot before changing lanes.
The 2017 Civic Hatchback EX-L Navi takes the luxury and technology of the EX and raises the stakes with upgrades like these:
- Comfort: Leather upholstery wraps the cabin of the Civic Hatchback EX-L Navi, joining the heated front seating to bring a new level of class and comfort. The power-adjustable driver’s seat lets you get your position behind the wheel just right.
- Navigation: Honda’s satellite-linked navigation system is standard, routing you to and from places while avoiding traffic and construction and pointing out possible stops along the way. Program the destination in ahead of time or simply speak a few words and the Civic gives you turn-by-turn directions to where you’re headed.
Find Your 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Trim of Choice Near Taunton, Brockton, and East Bridgewater at Silko Honda
With four 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback trims available to Taunton, Brockton, and East Bridgewater, Honda’s small car just got even more appealing. We want to help you find the Civic that’s right for your needs and budget; visit Silko Honda today to get behind the wheel. We’re located at 1580 New State Highway in Raynham. Contact us online or by phone at 508-880-5500 to schedule your test drive.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
** Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.