The 2017 Honda Fit 5-Door
The dynamic, efficient 2017 Honda Fit 5-door hatchback offers Swansea and Taunton drivers access to impressive standard features, near hybrid-level fuel efficiency, and a startlingly low base price of just $15,990*. But with three well-equipped trims, it can be hard to choose just the right one for your active lifestyle. To make that decision easier, the experts at Silko Honda have created this brief catalog of the features specific to each model. See how they stack up, the come test-drive your favorite here.
2017 Honda Fit 5-Door LX
The 2017 Honda Fit 5-door LX forms the foundation for the hatchback line with a fuel-efficient motor, impressive tech, and surprising amenities one wouldn’t expect in an entry-level compact:
- Performance – The Honda Fit 5-door is powered by the 16-valve 1.5L inline 4-cylinder powerplant with Eco Assist and is paired with either the 6-speed manual or Continuously Variable Automatic Transmission with optional dual-mode paddle shifters. This system is capable of as much as 130 hp and 114 lb.-ft. of torque while delivering an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of as much as 33 mpg/city** and 40 mpg/highway**.
- Safety – Features like Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control, ABS, Electronic Brake Distribution, and Brake Assist are standard on all models and help to increase handling power and control. Other standard features include a multi-angle rearview camera system with guidelines, dual-stage advanced front airbags, side curtain airbags with rollover sensor, and tire pressure monitoring.
- Exterior Amenities – The Fit 5-door features upscale conveniences like multi-reflector halogen headlamps with auto on/off, power side mirrors, LED brake lights, and intermittent front and rear wipers, which all work together to ensure exceptional visibility. A body-colored roofline spoiler and security system with remote help to round out the exterior conveniences.
- Interior Appointments – Drivers have access to creature comforts unheard of in a vehicle with such a low base price, including air conditioning, power windows and doors, and multifunction steering wheel with cruise and audio controls.
- Magic Seat – The Fit 5-door also features the innovative 60/40 Honda ‘Magic’ Seat which allows drivers to fold it flat to take advantage of the large 52.7 cubic feet of rear cargo space, or fold up to accommodate taller cargo.
- Connectivity – In addition to calling, the standard Bluetooth connection allows drivers to stream audio directly from their personal media library directly to the 4-speaker audio system with 5-inch color touchscreen display. Drivers also get speed sensitive volume control and a single USB interface.
2017 Honda Fit 5-Door EX
The EX trim builds on the features standard on the LX model and adds impressive upgrades including standard fog lights, floor mats, and more:
- Dynamic Guidelines – The rearview camera system gains dynamic guidelines which allow drivers to gauge where they are turning, making it easier to avoid accidents.
- Moonroof – To allow as much light in as possible even when the weather is gloomy, drivers gain a one-touch power moonroof with tilt and slide.
- Smart Entry – For easy access to the vehicle, Honda has included keyless smart entry and pushbutton start, giving drivers one less thing to worry about on the daily commute.
- LaneWatch – When drivers use the right turn signal, the Honda LaneWatch system uses a camera on the passenger side of the vehicle to show live video of the right traffic lane, displaying it on the touchscreen interface. This allows drivers to see whether the road is clear and if it is safe to change lanes.
- 6-Speaker Audio – The sound system is upgraded to a 180-watt 6-speaker system complete with 7-inch touchscreen interface and access to Pandora music streaming.
- HondaLink – Drivers gain the HondaLink connectivity system which enables them to connect their compatible smartphone and take advantage of apps, SMS text messaging, access their phonebook, and more.
2017 Honda Fit 5-Door EX-L
The EX-L trim incorporates all of the features found in previous trims, and tops them with advanced features like:
- Heated Mirrors – Body-colored heated side mirrors are standard and allow drivers a clear view of blind spots no matter what the weather.
- Navigation – Honda satellite-linked navigation with real-time traffic and voice recognition is available and integrates seamlessly with the vehicle’s onboard infotainment system.
- Leather – A leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter knob, and leather-trimmed seats add an extra touch of refinement to the fun compact.
- Heated Seats – Standard heated front seats make even the chilliest mornings bearable with two levels of warmth to choose from.
Delight in the 2017 Honda Fit Trims Available to Swansea and Taunton Drivers
The versatile 2017 Honda Fit trims give Swansea and Taunton drivers an affordable, quality compact with guaranteed Honda reliability. Contact Silko Honda at 508-880-5500 or visit our showroom at 1580 New State Highway in Raynham, MA to learn more.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
**Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.