The 2016 Honda CR-V Trims
The 2016 Honda CR-V crossover trims offer a delightful mix of family wagon and capable SUV that has become a favorite of Raynham and Plymouth drivers looking for that ideal balance. Our experts have detailed the available 2016 Honda CR-V trims here. Check them out below, then stop by Silko Honda for a test-drive today.
2016 Honda CR-V LX
The LX is the Honda’s base trim and sets the stage for the remaining levels with the power, convenience, and technology features that drivers love:
- Performance – The CR-V is powered by the i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine paired to a continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode. This combination delivers 185 hp and 181 lb.-ft. of torque while providing an EPA-estimated 26 mpg/city and 33 mpg/highway efficiency* with the 2WD drivetrain and 25 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway efficiency* with the AWD unit.
- Convenience – Remote entry is standard on the CR-V, as are power exterior mirrors, and auto-off multi-reflector halogen headlamps. Inside, drivers can look forward to standard air conditioning, a multi-function steering wheel with controls for audio, cruise, and calling, as well as folding rear seats for easy access to the cargo area.
- Safety – Every trim level offers Vehicle Stability Assist with traction control, ABS, Electronic Brake Distribution, Brake Assist, and Honda’s rearview camera with guidelines. Drivers can also look forward to a suite of advanced airbags with dual-stage driver and front passenger airbags and side-curtain airbags with rollover sensor for optimal protection.
- Advanced Tech – The standard 4-speaker audio system gives drivers easy access to Bluetooth smartphone connectivity for hands-free calling and texting, as well as music streaming from the driver’s personal library or services like Pandora Radio.
2016 Honda CR-V SE
The SE includes the same stellar feature list as the LX trim, building on it with a few new amenities of its own:
- Alloy Wheels – The SE is available with 17-inch alloy wheels and all-season tires for a touch of individual styling.
- Privacy – Drivers also get a touch of privacy thanks to protective rear privacy glass that adds security and upscale appeal.
- Safety – Honda includes a standard security system on the SE to help drivers prevent the theft of their new crossover.
2016 Honda CR-V EX
The EX trim adds advanced safety and tech, building on the standard features of previous trims and adding more, including:
- Active Safety – LED daytime running lights become standard, as do dynamic guidelines which help drivers make the best use of the rearview camera system in tight urban spaces. The Honda LaneWatch system also becomes standard on the EX, allowing drivers to more easily avoid obstacles in the vehicle’s blind spot.
- Convenience Upgrades – Drivers gain the ease of Smart Entry with pushbutton start, as well as a power-adjustable heated driver’s seat, and one-touch power moonroof to give everyone a great view.
- New Tech – The audio system gets an upgrade with two additional speakers, as well as the HondaLink Next Generation infotainment system with an intuitive 7-inch electrostatic touchscreen interface with customizable settings.
2016 Honda CR-V EX-L
The EX-L offers many of the same features found on the EX, and adds a few niceties like:
- Enhanced Visibility – Heated exterior mirrors and multi-reflector headlamps with auto on/off allow drivers a clear view no matter what the weather.
- Comfortable Cabin – The EX-L is fitted with a leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather-trimmed seats, auto-dimming rearview mirror, and convenient dual-zone climate control for greater comfort and fewer fights over temperature.
- Performance Audio – The Honda also gets a sound system upgrade with a 7-speaker 328-watt audio system with subwoofer guaranteed to turn every trip into a rolling celebration.
2016 Honda CR-V Touring
The Touring trim gives drivers access to all of the features from previous trims, as well as features like a power driver’s seat with two-position memory, HD radio, and more:
- Driver Assist – Advanced safety features abound, including Collision Mitigation Braking, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keeping Assist, and the new Adaptive Cruise Control system, which helps drivers maintain a safe following distance even in busy traffic.
- Easy Access – The Touring offers drivers a power tailgate, which makes loading and unloading of the rear cargo area effortless. The HomeLink universal remote system is also standard, providing pushbutton access to garages and gates compatible with the system.
- Integrated Lighting – In addition to the projector-beam headlamps with auto on/off feature, drivers also gain heated side mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators to make passing and turning safer.
- Navigation – Honda’s satellite-linked navigation system is standard and provides voice control, turn-by-turn directions, and real-time traffic information from the in-dash display.
Find Your 2016 Honda CR-V Trim of Choice Near Raynham and Plymouth at Silko Honda
Explore the possibilities with the 2016 Honda CR-V trims available near Raynham and Plymouth. Contact Silko Honda at 508-880-5500 or visit us at 1580 New State Highway in Raynham, MA to schedule your test drive today.
*Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.