2017 Honda HR-V Trims
Distinctive, convenient, and filled with impressive amenities, no matter which 2017 Honda HR-V trim you choose to enhance your Swansea and Taunton commute, you know you’re getting an impressive ride. To help you pick the one best suited to your active lifestyle, the experts at Silko Honda have created this brief catalog of the features, technology, and power that each model has to offer. Look it over, then come in and take your favorite out for a test-drive.
2017 Honda HR-V LX
The 2017 Honda HR-V line begins with the LX trim, which sets the stage for all other models to come, offering up an efficient engine, exciting tech, and plenty of advanced safety:
- Performance – The HR-V is powered by a 1.8L inline, 16-valve 4-cylinder power-plant mated to either a 6-speed manual or Continuously Variable Automatic Transmission with optional dual-mode paddle shifters and optional Real-time AWD with Intelligent Control System on models with CVT. In recent EPA testing, this combination generated 141 hp and 127 lb.-ft. of torque while delivering up to 28 mpg/city** and 34 mpg/highway fuel efficiency**.
- Exterior Features – Multi-reflector halogen headlights with auto-off are standard as are power side mirrors, LED brake lights, 2-speed variable intermittent windshield wiper and reverse-linked rear wiper, to provide drivers with exceptional visibility. Drivers also have access to a standard security system with remote access and attractive body-colored roofline spoiler.
- Driver Convenience – Every LX is equipped with standard air conditioning, power windows with auto-up/down driver’s window, programmable power door locks, and multifunction steering wheel with cruise controls.
- Magic Seat – The HR-V is equipped with the innovative Magic Seat system that allows the 60/40 folding rear seat to fold flat to accommodate long parcels and gear, or fold up to make space for taller items.
- Technology – Bluetooth hands-free calling and streaming audio are standard, as is the speed-sensitive volume control feature, which automatically adjusts the sound on the 4-speaker audio system to accommodate for road noise.
- Safety – Every HR-V is equipped with features like ABS with Electronic Brake Distribution, Brake Assist, Vehicle Stability Assist, and Traction Control for superior handling no matter what the weather. Other standard features include a suite of advanced airbags with side rollover sensor, multi-angle rearview camera with 5-inch color LCD screen, and tire-pressure monitoring system.
2017 Honda HR-V EX
The EX trim builds upon the features standard on the LX trim, including much of the same technology and convenience features, and adding a few more, including:
- Convenience – Additional conveniences include auto on/off halogen headlamps and heated power exterior mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators to give drivers one less thing to worry about when the weather’s bad. Smart Entry with pushbutton start are also included, allowing drivers to enter and go without having to hunt for keys.
- Moonroof – A one-touch power moonroof with power tilt and slide, as well as rear privacy glass are standard and allow passengers to enjoy the sunshine no matter what the weather.
- Automatic Climate Control – A convenient center stack-mounted touchscreen interface allows drivers to set their environmental preferences and let the system take care of the rest.
- Advanced Features – Heated front seats and 180-watt 6-speaker audio system make the commute something to look forward to while the larger 7-inch audio display with HondaLink connectivity and SMS connectivity ensure that drivers are connected to the content that matters to them wherever the road leads.
2017 Honda HR-V EX-L Navi
The EX-L Navi takes all the best features from the previous models and adds to them, building an impressive compact crossover sure to delight:
- Cargo Management – The EX-L Navi gains added exterior roof rails that allow drivers to stow parcels on the roof and free cabin space for more important things – like people.
- Upscale Tech – The rearview camera system received dynamic guidelines in the EX trim and that carries over into the Navi. Drivers also gain access to satellite radio and HD radio, for exceptional audio enjoyment, no matter what the tunes.
- Navigation – As the name implies, the EX-L Navi gets the exciting Honda Satellite -Linked Navigation system with the Voice Recognition14 service and Honda HD 3D digital traffic and free updates for up to five years.
- Convenience – Honda LaneWatch was added to the EX and carries over to the EX-L providing an additional layer of safety for commuters. Drivers also get an auto-dimming rearview mirror allowing them to see clearly even at night.
Find the 2017 Honda HR-V Trim that Suits Your Swansea and Taunton Commute Today
Contact Silko Honda at 508-880-5500 or explore our inventory at 1580 New State Highway in Raynham, MA to learn more about the 2017 Honda HR-V trims and how they can elevate your Swansea and Taunton driving experience.
*25 city/33 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6MT models. 28 city/34 highway/31 combined mpg rating for 2WD CVT models. 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg rating for AWD CVT models. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.